• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe Matarese bombs on stage while livestreaming, blames audience, tries to kill live feed

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Matarese makes me appreciate other comics more. Jim Norton and Bob Kelly have fucking awful acts but somehow have comedy careers. They can spit out a line every once in a while. They can laugh at themselves. Matarese lacks all of that and he’s been doing this for 10 years now. Just give up, or even better, just kill yourself
10 years? Dude, he was over 15 years into it when he was a regular on Artie’s podcast 10 years ago. Edit: shit, I think AQP started in 2010 so adjust the math accordingly. I’m not your calculator.

captainjapan

Kandahar Catering
Forum Clout
Screenshot 2024-07-01 2.57.17 PM.png

Ya know those little biscotti cookies? Yeah, I like them.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Comedians do that thing where they upload clips of them owning hecklers (obvious plants) to YouTube with a title like "Comedian OWNS heckler!!" even though the comedian is them and it's their own channel.

Joe should do that but upload this clip. That'd genuinely be funny. People tune in to watch an epic owning but it's just Joe stuttering and embarrassingly turning off the camera.
I hate this jew so fucking much

Eat shit Steve

Screenshot 2024-07-02 051419.png

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
I *think* Artie started the podcast in 2014 since that was the year he got himself and his show shitcanned from DirecTV.
Okay, I thought maybe it was after Stern but that makes more sense. 2014 or 15 was just around when I started listening. I can check when his JRE appearance was. I love Artie but he could only bother to do an hour on the biggest podcast in the world. Edit: looks like it was 9 years ago.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
He started that before Covid, I remember him talking about it on DiPaolo’s podcast years ago. DiPaolo was in disbelief. Matarese’s appearances on his podcast were great, just a complete sad sack getting reamed by an all-time ballbuster.
Nick is a real fucking comic. Probably the last special I genuinely belly laughed at. Catch Bonnie HOWLING when Artie had to describe that to Stuttering John. “You might be the draw but you need to understand why real comedians despise you.”

Forum Clout
This is so cringe.

Joey Matarese used to come down to my friend's basement in Cherry Hill, NJ when we were teenagers to watch all my friends play in their band. I think Joey played guitar too. Unfortunately, I was never there when this future comedy genius was hanging out with the gang. I only found out about it later when I was playing YouTube clips of him getting smashed by Nana and Jimmy.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Matarese isn't funny, but he's proof that stand up is a pretty useless "craft". His admitted mental illness notwithstanding, success in comedy would in no way improve his life. He needs to realize that.

1. Has a rich wife.
2. Doesn't fuck trannies.
3. Not a pedophile.
4. Not an alcoholic with a failing heart.
5. His pathetic social media meltdowns were one at a time, and not a barrage of 10,000 F/N tweets.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Matarese isn't funny, but he's proof that stand up is a pretty useless "craft". His admitted mental illness notwithstanding, success in comedy would in no way improve his life. He needs to realize that.

1. Has a rich wife.
2. Doesn't fuck trannies.
3. Not a pedophile.
4. Not an alcoholic with a failing heart.
5. His pathetic social media meltdowns were one at a time, and not a barrage of 10,000 F/N tweets.

Would dudes out there really be happy with their wives not only making more than them, but substantially more?
I don't think the comfort is worth the perpetual humiliation.

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
Would dudes out there really be happy with their wives not only making more than them, but substantially more?
If your ego is that fragile then yeah sure of course you'd be humiliated. Keep desperately trying to assert dominance over a woman you supposedly love, homo.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
if she's making way more to the point where she's rich, and i get to use her credit cards to go clothes shopping each day, then yes I would be happy

Lucky Buddha Beer

You will be incapacitated if you do not flush
Forum Clout
Dude is just fucking bored, and bored of his own failings. Instead of like finding a wholesome hobby or something he's actually good at he continues headbutting a wall and gets his wife to prescribe him happy pills in desperation.

He should just be security for a mall or grocery store. Loitering youths? Joe will walk them real quick with his act. Or the violent youths will bludgeon him, both humourous outcomes.