Joe is hating every moment

TorpidSloth

Cruise ships are notorious for registering in places with no employment laws and paying the crew the lowest possible salary, but because the majority of them are from the third world it’s usually 5 times what they would make in their homeland. Not sure what money entertainers get but unless you’re a name I doubt it’s much better than what you’d get in the USA doing bars. For someone Joe’s age it’s a pretty gruelling life being a seafarer so it’s not shocking his body is feeling it and he is miserable.
His teeth are falling out from the stress and eating non GM food

1715170442967.png

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
Notice he describes himself as a crew member instead of just a performer on a cruise. All this detailed mooing and he's still too embarrassed to reveal what his other tasks/chores on board are.
No matter what the duties explicitly stated in his contract are, he's still laying the tunes down day in and day out. Can't wait to pick this up on vinyl.
Screenshot_20240508_082549_Gallery.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Im laughing at him trying to pump himself up. " Im a unicorn" they are lucky to have me. " Playing to a packed house". Now he thinks he has some kind of bargaining leverage. He is talking about the money being the same as at home but for half the time. Isnt that something he would have figured out/known before he even signed the contract? He is just making a bunch of excuses because its not the fancy european tour he thought it was and he is an idiot for even thinking that. So this cruise idea seems like its a "one and done" like we all thought it would be. He thinks the cruise is going to beg him do another contract because hes old like the passangers. He is just setting up his excuses. " They dont want to pay me what I deserve" ( He already has demands listed) " I make more at home" " Its a young mans game". I can only hope that he got caught being drunk on the job and he knows he isnt getting another job with them so he is trying to make it sound like its his idea not to do it anymore. At least he has that vitamin bottle of sand to remind him of his adventure.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
The main thing I take away from Joe's cruise ship odyssey is that I'd never want to go on one, as a worker or a passenger. I know it's almost exclusively old fucks that go on them but I still don't understand the appeal. Most old people don't want to end up in a retirement home but a cruise is essentially just a floating version of one with crappy entertainment. Why not just go on a proper vacation to somewhere good?