Joe Biden has named Easter Sunday “international transgender day of recognition”

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I don’t see why it matters. Easter is a day that no one can take away, it’s not a Holiday mandated by the government. Trans whatever day is. You already don’t like the Government, right? So why listen to them on this one.

At a certain point you need to stop being the too cool to care guy who just rationalises everything away as “it’s just the way it is maaaaan who cares maaaan” and take a stance on something, Sue.

How would you like it if they started giving AIDS charity money to the NRA?

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
I don’t see why it matters. Easter is a day that no one can take away, it’s not a Holiday mandated by the government. Trans whatever day is. You already don’t like the Government, right? So why listen to them on this one.
Are you saying (paraphrasing) "Fear not the man who can destroy the body but not the soul; fear the one who can destroy both body and soul in the pit of fire"?

Based.

Synagogue of Satan doing Satanic shit on the day of His Resurrection. It's a troll. And a good one.

This kind of shit is why I support 4 more years of Biden. Dumb but decent White Christians need to get slapped in the face over and over and over and over before they realize that the Jews really, genuinely do hate them. Then and only then can we organize.

We need our retards as much as the J's need em'.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
At a certain point you need to stop being the too cool to care guy who just rationalises everything away as “it’s just the way it is maaaaan who cares maaaan” and take a stance on something, Sue.
Ok yeah let me waste energy getting mad that retarded Joe Biden made a fake holiday for people he’s never met, who also don’t give a fuck, because it happens to fall on Easter.

If you want an actual stance I think its retarded. But I also don’t care because I don’t see it as some usurping.
How would you like it if they started giving AIDS charity money to the NRA?
What analogy are you making. Are they giving christian charity money to faggots or something? Jenna level analogy and I don’t understand your point.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Nah that was just a quick dig at you. My real response is that persecution is the name of the game in Christianity so we shouldn't be surprised or upset by it. We're not promised BJs and bubblegum for our faith.

That’s true. Hence my question, why should I just accept it meekly?

I’m sincerely asking if it’s wrong to resist or not, I know these things must happen but I still don’t think it’s right to embrace it through apathy.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Ok yeah let me waste energy getting mad that retarded Joe Biden made a fake holiday for people he’s never met, who also don’t give a fuck, because it happens to fall on Easter.

If you want an actual stance I think its retarded. But I also don’t care because I don’t see it as some usurping.

What analogy are you making. Are they giving christian charity money to faggots or something? Jenna level analogy and I don’t understand your point.

I’m saying you care deeply about AIDS because you have it from gay anal sex and you hate the NRA because guns are awesome and you’re not.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I’m saying you care deeply about AIDS because you have it from gay anal sex and you hate the NRA because guns are awesome and you’re not.
Dude the worst thing about you is how you automatically put your boogeymen onto people who have nothing to do with it. I love guns and have never said shit about hating them. I’m not some (completely) retarded lib.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Synagogue of Satan doing Satanic shit on the day of His Resurrection. It's a troll. And a good one.

This kind of shit is why I support 4 more years of Biden. Dumb but decent White Christians need to get slapped in the face over and over and over and over before they realize that the Jews really, genuinely do hate them. Then and only then can we organize.

We need our retards as much as the J's need em'.

I agree but it doesn’t mean I feel good about holding this sentiment, you know?

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
That’s true. Hence my question, why should I just accept it meekly?

I’m sincerely asking if it’s wrong to resist or not, I know these things must happen but I still don’t think it’s right to embrace it through apathy.
It's not wrong to resist but if we become wrathful (giving into our passions) then what's the point? The best way to resist is to support other Christians, make Christian babies and go about our lives. You're not going to tear this shit down in a lifetime. It's too entrenched at this point.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Dude the worst thing about you is how you automatically put your boogeymen onto people who have nothing to do with it. I love guns and have never said shit about hating them. I’m not some (completely) retarded lib.

I’m responding with mean spirited humor, but this is literally you
6dj9c7.png

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
It's not wrong to resist but if we become wrathful (giving into our passions) then what's the point? The best way to resist is to support other Christians, make Christian babies and go about our lives. You're not going to tear this shit down in a lifetime. It's too entrenched at this point.
To me its like if you view the current Government we have as this demonic entity controlled by jews…why would you WANT them to praise / sanction Christianity above everything else? As I believe it the reason we have separation of church and state isn’t just to protect the state but also to protect the religion.