Jim & Sam Show has been on air for almost SEVEN years

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
wtf lol

Some of you must actually listen... what happens? Is jimmy silent during first hour like he used to be on O and A, while Sam just reads celebrity news stories?

I'm curious because I guess it's working. Seven years is a long time in da fawkin' radio business :bhzv6yb:

Last edited:

KKTITN

I make sandwiches
Jim opens the show by making a comment as if it's the end of the show, just to confuse the listeners. They giggle and get straight into Disney chat, Sams favourite fast food joints, Jims co-habiting with the tranny, Troys life being better in Florida, more fast food, Jims new obsession with Kiss Posters, more fast food, wrap up...rinse and repeat

FingerofGod

Jim opens the show by making a comment as if it's the end of the show, just to confuse the listeners. They giggle and get straight into Disney chat, Sams favourite fast food joints, Jims co-habiting with the tranny, Troys life being better in Florida, more fast food, Jims new obsession with Kiss Posters, more fast food, wrap up...rinse and repeat
Sounds fucking awesome! I’ll definitely give it a listen when I’m back on the road tomorrow after getting my big toe removed.

KKTITN

I make sandwiches
Do they try to be "edgy" or is it mainly celeb talk? Are moms listening to it when dropping their kids off at school?

I'm perplexed about the sam Roberts audience. Mainly dubya dubya e fans?
Most callers are Moms...Jim can still be amusing at times but it certainly leans more towards Hot gossip celeb shit...last week they spent hours throughout the week discussing Taylor Swift and playing her songs (to which Jim even commented they were overdoing it)