• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim responds to Vince Mcmahon controversy and his take is SHOCKING

G

His number one allegiance over everything IS Kiss. He loves Ozzy obviously but even this pales in comparison to his weird fucking reverence for Kiss.

I understand being attached to something you grew up with. No shame in that. But everyone has that realization of “Oh, this is bad, I just like this because I grew up with it.” That doesn’t mean you have to stop liking it either…just acknowledge it’s bad.

Jimmy could never, ever do this. He defends Kiss as serious musicians who never sold out (seriously. He said this.). He genuinely claims not a single good band has ever existed before or after Kiss with the exception being Sabbath. (Again, he really said this.)

If a musician is bad it’s because it doesn’t resemble Kiss. His advice on how to improve is “be more like Kiss.” His walls are decorated with memorabilia and pictures with them. For Christsakes he had fantasies about them assaulting and comforting him. It is legitimately fucking deranged. I wouldn’t even defend the Beatles, a band I both like and consider objectively amazing, like this.
Kiss is the fucking Insane Clown Posse for people over 60.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Fez was a little like that but Ron knew how to work with him and make him entertaining and interesting (was it a work? was it a shoot? Who knows) But with Norton there’s no greatness in that creepy worm.
The problem is that Jim is supposed to be the Ron as well. On paper he's the established name, the draw, with a quick wit who keeps the flow going. But he adds nothing so it's up to Sam and staff to try and fill the crater-sized void he leaves, and they're woefully unequipped for that task.

It's almost like Jim is deliberately sabotaging his own show by stonewalling his cohost a la Todd Pettengill, but I don't think malice is even behind it. It boils down to Worm being aloof and lazy. It wouldn't surprise me if Sam secretly resents Norton for this, but unlike Nana back in the day, he's not stupid enough to let it bleed over in public.

G

It’s noteworthy that the one time he picks a side it’s against his longtime “friend” and contemporary.

I think Jim secretly resents Louis for being far more successful than himself. I can imagine him on set of Lucky Louie fucking broooooooding internally as CK tells him what to do.

Forum Clout
Jim comes off as a lazy, apathetic teenager (and a fence-sitting coward, but that's a separate issue). It's clear that he hasn't taken so much as five minutes to read a few articles about what's going on with McMahon. He has absolutely no idea what he's talking about. Again, like a high school student who never studies.

He snaps at staff for "not doing their job" and meanwhile his job is to basically comment on current events, and he literally doesn't consume any news.

I guess what i'm saying is that he's a stupid faggot.

Forum Clout
Jim comes off as a lazy, apathetic teenager (and a fence-sitting coward, but that's a separate issue). It's clear that he hasn't taken so much as five minutes to read a few articles about what's going on with McMahon. He has absolutely no idea what he's talking about. Again, like a high school student who never studies.

He snaps at staff for "not doing their job" and meanwhile his job is to basically comment on current events, and he literally doesn't consume any news.

I guess what i'm saying is that he's a stupid faggot.
Imagine if he actually did some prep work for his fucking job...

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
His number one allegiance over everything IS Kiss. He loves Ozzy obviously but even this pales in comparison to his weird fucking reverence for Kiss.

I understand being attached to something you grew up with. No shame in that. But everyone has that realization of “Oh, this is bad, I just like this because I grew up with it.” That doesn’t mean you have to stop liking it either…just acknowledge it’s bad.

Jimmy could never, ever do this. He defends Kiss as serious musicians who never sold out (seriously. He said this.). He genuinely claims not a single good band has ever existed before or after Kiss with the exception being Sabbath. (Again, he really said this.)

If a musician is bad it’s because it doesn’t resemble Kiss. His advice on how to improve is “be more like Kiss.” His walls are decorated with memorabilia and pictures with them. For Christsakes he had fantasies about them assaulting and comforting him. It is legitimately fucking deranged. I wouldn’t even defend the Beatles, a band I both like and consider objectively amazing, like this.

Everyone in this sub could bang our heads against the wall and keep pace like perfect metronomes without halting for years on end and it wouldn't be as autistic as Jim and his quirks.