• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim responds to Vince Mcmahon controversy and his take is SHOCKING

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
How much of a worm do you have to be to where even the guy being paid by the WWE has to go “No, you can’t take a middle of the road on this, this is bad”
Whoever is in charge is going to be going scorched earth on Vince's legacy. Its not like he's going to have the power to do anything if every wrestler who ever lived came out and called him a monster.
Fucking faggot Jim only takes his middle of the road stance because he doesn't know anything about anything. He heard something about incriminating texts, lied and claimed to have read some, but he's a fucking idiot who really spent that time edging to trannies.
How would he even stumble across the texts and not figure out what a crazy situation it was? I suppose a few of the nonexistent milder ones that no fucking media outlet has published just ended up on his desk and he didn't realize the full scope of the story. Lying little queer.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Whoever is in charge is going to be going scorched earth on Vince's legacy. Its not like he's going to have the power to do anything if every wrestler who ever lived came out and called him a monster.
Fucking faggot Jim only takes his middle of the road stance because he doesn't know anything about anything. He heard something about incriminating texts, lied and claimed to have read some, but he's a fucking idiot who really spent that time edging to trannies.
How would he even stumble across the texts and not figure out what a crazy situation it was? I suppose a few of the nonexistent milder ones that no fucking media outlet has published just ended up on his desk and he didn't realize the full scope of the story. Lying little queer.
But how? If we assume he skimmed the story or headlines he would be met with texts about black cocks and explaining pimping fantasies to other wrestlers. You can’t take the “IF this is real…” approach because by all accounts it is.

I don’t want Jim to go “FUCK VINCE HE’S A PIECE OF SHIT.” But remembah when Anthony Weiners texts leaked? How that was made into a big funny bit? Why not do that again, or just not acknowledge it, instead of taking this middling stance.

If Jim were on a train to Dachau he would 100% be going “Yeah man it’s a tough one, i haven’t really read much about these Nazis so i cant really comment on them.”

JebJoh

Forum Clout
What fucking use is he as a radio host? Honestly. It's his fucking job to be up on the news and have opinions on current events. On top of that, going by every Jim and Sam clip I've seen he doesn't even attempt to be funny anymore, which is also literally his profession and "craft".
He’s going for the long con now. Is he gay? Isn't he? Does he support all child molesters or just those that pay him? We will never figure out this dark brooding genius of mystery.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
What fucking use is he as a radio host? Honestly. It's his fucking job to be up on the news and have opinions on current events. On top of that, going by every Jim and Sam clip I've seen he doesn't even attempt to be funny anymore, which is also literally his profession and "craft".
He is truly the worst person to be a co-host on a show that discusses current events / pop culture. He hasn’t watched a new movie or tv show in over 20 years, hasn’t listened to any new music since late 80s / early 90s, doesn’t seem to even follow sports that strongly and is so out of it with current news / events you think he lives under a rock in the middle of nowhere. Sam isn’t a good host but at the same time he’s working with dead weight.

It’s like when Jimmy Fallon interviews a big name like Robert DeNiro but he just sits there and makes it like pulling teeth and giving him back nothing and hard to get anything of a good interview out of him.

Sam tries to get something going and is met with the forever wall that is Norton.

SAM: “So Jim, this (so and so) is a crazy story, right? I mean what is going on here?!”

“….”

JIM: “What? Oh, I didn’t hear anything about that…”

SAM: “Really? It’s all over the news and social media - everybody is talking about it - it’s a real wild situation”

“…”

JIM: “I didn’t uh - im not really following it. I didn’t hear anything about it. Yeah, I dunno…”

Radio Cancer

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He’s going for the long con now. Is he gay? Isn't he? Does he support all child molesters or just those that pay him? We will never figure out this dark brooding genius of mystery.
I can see him ripping off Fez (RIP Big Cat) and claiming to have a secret and will only talk when the topic is about him.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I remember on ONA they were playing whatever popular emo song was at the time (probably Panic at the Disco) and Jim got all angry and said that the singer should stop whining and put on a KISS record and have a good time.

That is the extent of his opinion on music - “everything is shit and KISS is amazing” which kiss fans wouldn’t even say. Fuck, not even KISS would say that - they’ve long admitted to making simple “meat and potatoes” rock music - nothing more. It’s why they have to wear costumes and have pyro - the music itself is nothing special - it’s just part of the show.

I don’t think he even likes a lot of the stuff he claimed - his Ozzy / sabbath love is stolen from Florentine. Jim Norton was into the village people to the point he could name all the members and saw them at the garden.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I remember on ONA they were playing whatever popular emo song was at the time (probably Panic at the Disco) and Jim got all angry and said that the singer should stop whining and put on a KISS record and have a good time.

That is the extent of his opinion on music - “everything is shit and KISS is amazing” which kiss fans wouldn’t even say. Fuck, not even KISS would say that - they’ve long admitted to making simple “meat and potatoes” rock music - nothing more. It’s why they have to wear costumes and have pyro - the music itself is nothing special - it’s just part of the show.

I don’t think he even likes a lot of the stuff he claimed - his Ozzy / sabbath love is stolen from Florentine. Jim Norton was into the village people to the point he could name all the members and saw them at the garden.
His number one allegiance over everything IS Kiss. He loves Ozzy obviously but even this pales in comparison to his weird fucking reverence for Kiss.

I understand being attached to something you grew up with. No shame in that. But everyone has that realization of “Oh, this is bad, I just like this because I grew up with it.” That doesn’t mean you have to stop liking it either…just acknowledge it’s bad.

Jimmy could never, ever do this. He defends Kiss as serious musicians who never sold out (seriously. He said this.). He genuinely claims not a single good band has ever existed before or after Kiss with the exception being Sabbath. (Again, he really said this.)

If a musician is bad it’s because it doesn’t resemble Kiss. His advice on how to improve is “be more like Kiss.” His walls are decorated with memorabilia and pictures with them. For Christsakes he had fantasies about them assaulting and comforting him. It is legitimately fucking deranged. I wouldn’t even defend the Beatles, a band I both like and consider objectively amazing, like this.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
But how? If we assume he skimmed the story or headlines he would be met with texts about black cocks and explaining pimping fantasies to other wrestlers. You can’t take the “IF this is real…” approach because by all accounts it is.

I don’t want Jim to go “FUCK VINCE HE’S A PIECE OF SHIT.” But remembah when Anthony Weiners texts leaked? How that was made into a big funny bit? Why not do that again, or just not acknowledge it, instead of taking this middling stance.

If Jim were on a train to Dachau he would 100% be going “Yeah man it’s a tough one, i haven’t really read much about these Nazis so i cant really comment on them.”
I think it's literally because his world is so fucking small but he has to pretend he isnt ignorant of basically everything that happens outside of radio, standup and trannies. He maybe heard some distant rumour about texts and vince mcmahon and he knows he doesn't know anything about it so he just lies and says he does and acts like its too nuanced to commit to an answer yet, because he's a fucking dolt and that kind of works for a lot of topics. But there is nowhere that Jim could even access the texts that didn't also have the most lurid ones accessible too, and he could only know how moronic his stance is if he'd actually read any of the text.that got leaked.