• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton Married a Tranny!

Listen to how deep Jim's husband's voice is here as he's giggling. It must be so difficult staying in character all the time trying to sound like a woman.

Have any of the masochists here who listen to Jim and Sam heard if Norton talks about having an accountant and wise investments? Norton's husband is constantly shopping and they seem to only eat at expensive restaurants. The only way they're going to get an audience for their terrible reality show is if they hire a producer to help them stage scripted gimmicky shit and Big Nick is going to have to admit he's a tranny at some point. Most people aren't gullible enough to believe that monstrosity is a woman.

Listen to how deep Jim's husband's voice is here as he's giggling. It must be so difficult staying in character all the time trying to sound like a woman.

Have any of the masochists here who listen to Jim and Sam heard if Norton talks about having an accountant and wise investments? Norton's husband is constantly shopping and they seem to only eat at expensive restaurants. The only way they're going to get an audience for their terrible reality show is if they hire a producer to help them stage scripted gimmicky shit and Big Nick is going to have to admit he's a tranny at some point. Most people aren't gullible enough to believe that monstrosity is a woman.
It appears that Jimmy's hook here is that he's playing the "exasperated husband" struggling to keep up with his "hot younger wife". He's being all self-deprecating and whiny, like she's always testing his patience with her girlish ways. It's like that gay "Uptown Girl" song, only with penises.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot

He probably just leeched off opies money guy.

Which means he's doing well

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
The funny thing about this situation is, even Nikki was actually a woman, it’d still be pathetic. Like imagine Thor was a 26 year old sex worker who actually had a vagina; you’re still paying for company as an old man because you couldn’t find a normal woman who actually wanted to be with you.

The fact that there are a set of cock and balls thrown in there too just makes this whole thing unconscionably weird.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Christmas Day reminder that Jim Norton married a man. A man. He....he fucking married a man. Jesus.
A man that he found on a camsite that was sucking his pimps cock for tokens.

592587D7-CB3C-4C3E-85B2-7EE2648BFB37.jpeg

He recently sold all his Sirius stock and made a good profit from it.

Now we know where it's being spent.

The Talking Dead

I can’t get over how bad Jim looks. The same guy who chastised people on the show for eating their egg yolks and hasnt had a sip of alcohol in decades. He looks like he drinks a case of beer a day

He really does look like garbage. Just a fat little mess. It just makes it even clearer that Thor is with him solely for the money. There's no way he can find that little mollusc attractive in any way.

The Talking Dead

Have any of the masochists here who listen to Jim and Sam heard if Norton talks about having an accountant and wise investments? Norton's husband is constantly shopping and they seem to only eat at expensive restaurants.

I'd be curious to know just how much of Norton's money Thor is burning through in a given week. The Norseman contributes absolutely nothing financially either. He brags about not having a job and the way he made money before i.e. stroking his prick for strangers is something he can no longer do since he has to pretend to love Jimmy so the money keeps flowing.

I bet that credit card the worm gave him to use has some crazy limit like $100K. You know he'll demand another one when he inevitably burns through it all too. There's no way Norton's wealthy enough to be able to fund Thor's fantasy of being a hot young American wife with a rich older husband indefinitely.