• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

JIM NORTON HATE THREAD

G

When was him getting all mad at the guy for mentioning AA as if it was some sort of "Fight Club", or was it multiple occasions? I actually came across it recently on the youtube but forget what video it was. Fighting with some guy who then brings up AA so i believe he hit him with the "what a fuckinng ssssccummbagg!"

Mr Ass

download.jpeg

Andy's Stark Hairline

Sue Goo Hairdo
When was him getting all mad at the guy for mentioning AA as if it was some sort of "Fight Club", or was it multiple occasions? I actually came across it recently on the youtube but forget what video it was. Fighting with some guy who then brings up AA so i believe he hit him with the "what a fuckinng ssssccummbagg!"
Pretty sure it was Stanhope trashing 12 step because he grew up with his mom preaching it and Norton was being a bitch

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
I used to post things like "Remember when Jim got that underage girl drunk and raped her in a closet?" on Jim and Sam videos, usually the ones with wrestlers and UFC guys, and if it wasn't deleted it was usually met with the faggot fans defending Norton because "it happened so long ago" or "the girl knew what she was getting into." And yet people think we're the bad guys for wanting criminals like Norton, Nana, and SFWA to be served justice.
This is one of the things that annoys me the most. Even if they knew what they were getting into (they’re women, maybe they had an idea but they’re fucking dumb) it doesn’t mean what Norton did wasn’t wrong. If you’re sober and you fuck a chick who’s black out you’re a piece of shit creep at best. There’s no defense. So unless Norton says he was drunk too, he should be in jail.

Yes. He keeps talking about the mistakes "she" made and how "she" fucked up
How can he call a dude a "she"? "She" has male reproductive organs and XY chromosomes. Him pretending a guy is a she is a mental illness.

That fucking scumbag should know that the anonymous in AA means you don't talk about with outsiders. I would be brooding too. I'd tell you if I wasn't.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I’d gladly pay $250 to see Joe Materese middle for Joe DeRosa with Bobo as the opener over a free Jim Norton show with an HJ from Kelsey Cook. He’s that terrible.

The real reason anybody should hate Jim Norton is simply because he is the luckiest guy in the world and he’s still not happy because he thinks he deserves more than stand up and being on Sirius.

Take your hatred out for a second and compare Jim Norton to Jerry Seinfeld or Bill Burr.

Jerry Seinfeld is worth hundreds of millions (at least), barely does TV or movies anymore, and he’s still constantly out there because it’s his favorite thing to do. He had that residency spot at that one theater in NY where he performed like 6 nights a week.

Bill Burr was in Breaking Bad, that one Star Wars show, that Pete Davidson movie, has shit tons from him podcast, and he still does weeknight spots at the Comedy Store and tours.

Jim Norton does standup around NYC with more talented people for a while and shows up on O&A one day. Nana wants to tongue kiss him so they keep him around for a decade, where he gets paid a lot of money to ride their coattails until they both get fired. Even after a decade+ on the radio, he couldn’t even maintain a core audience of lunatic fringe O&A fans.

Not that it matters, the Sirius gig is the best job in the world and he resents it, even though he’s lucky to have that job too. He needs to accept he is no better than Chip Chipperson.

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a fat incel faggot
It was someone who had called in and called Jim a dry drunk, which immediately made him start baby boy-ing.