JIM NORTON HATE THREAD

JebJoh

I hope he starts drinking again, feels bad about it, then kills himself.
Thing is, he wouldn't know how. I'm betting he will try sometime soon just so someone notices him, but I doubt anyone takes his "sobriety" seriously. They just don't want to be the guy who says "How about you shut the fuck up about your fake alcoholism when you were in middle school"

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
I don’t want to believe that I’ve been so wrong about a person. I don’t want to deny their work that I've enjoyed, and I don’t want to go, ‘Oh my god, I have been so wrong about this person.’ I don’t see my enjoyment of Jimmy arising for a long time. It would have to be under the right circumstances.
uugh he's such a fucking little backstabbing worm. Fits whatever container you pour him in. Piece of shit.

We don't want to believe that we've been so wrong about a person.

jagermeister-3-bottle-tap_600x_212430f3-947a-4089-b527-be30a22ee01c_240x240.png

35345432-unconscious-depressed-girl.jpg

Pan_Metal-Chris_Tim-Horton_1-823x900.jpg
I used to post things like "Remember when Jim got that underage girl drunk and raped her in a closet?" on Jim and Sam videos, usually the ones with wrestlers and UFC guys, and if it wasn't deleted it was usually met with the faggot fans defending Norton because "it happened so long ago" or "the girl knew what she was getting into." And yet people think we're the bad guys for wanting criminals like Norton, Nana, and SFWA to be served justice.

I used to post things like "Remember when Jim got that underage girl drunk and raped her in a closet?" on Jim and Sam videos, usually the ones with wrestlers and UFC guys, and if it wasn't deleted it was usually met with the faggot fans defending Norton because "it happened so long ago" or "the girl knew what she was getting into." And yet people think we're the bad guys for wanting criminals like Norton, Nana, and SFWA to be served justice.
The same people who reply they don't care also make the same Chip jokes they've been doing for years and expect everyone to fall down laughing.

2chapos

Does anyone have the clips where he is telling that prince alena story ? The way he comes off in that interview is beyond pathetic. Nothing wrong with being heartbroken but do it on your own time not when you are on the fucking air and 2) not over a fucking tranny abomination from across the ocean that you took PreP for. fucking faggola.
His whole interview on joey diaz podcast was him babbling about that tranny

Last edited:

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
His whole interview on joey diaz podcast was him babbling about that tranny

lol is this it? watching it now and the worm is complaining right off the bat about tickets. fuckk him

edit - oh god it is , he starts going on about it at 30:00. I have a feeling the next few moments are going to be cringe inducing.

Last edited: