Jim Norton at his wormiest

80B2BE99-3065-448B-861A-C837F380615A.jpeg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Huh, I thought his wormiest moment had to do with a Kickstarter that stole $60,000 from fans and the stupid trinkets he never sent out.

But then I realized his wormiest moment was his seething at DL Hughley, complete with death stare, all because the guy MOTHERFUCKED him, that scccuuummmmmmbbbaaagggg.

And THEN it hit me that he got a young girl drunk and *allegedly* took advantage of her! That right there, that's pretty wormy.

Pretty FAWKIN wormy if ya ask me.

G

One of his most underrated wormy moments actually took place over a matter of years. Remember, he hates Opie, right? Hated him for a long time. But they went to the gym together, they drove around together, all of this extracurricular contact they had with each other outside of the studio was fake. Or, he only decided to hate Opie once it was expedient. Either way, it’s incredibly wormy.

FingerofGod

A couple of smaller moments stand out for me. In the jesse ventura video he waits until jesse is pretty much out the door to insult his appearance. That whole video is so cringeworthy to me, he’s not even on the name of the show and he thinks he can completely ruin a potential good present and future guest.
Another bad one is the video the Opester put up of the worm’s interaction with Malcom McDowell. He makes Malcom sign a bunch of shit and the second he’s finished and goes to shake the worm’s hand, the worm doesn’t even make eye contact with him and rudely says goodbye because he had already gotten what he needed out of him.
Maybe the worst though is the fact that everyone was just assuming he’d do a show with Ant after he got fired but he chose money over what pretty much every fan wanted. Not that you can really blame him since CP Media was a sinking ship from day one but still.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Otto accused Dice of stealing the dirty nursery rhymes bit from him on OnA and Jim never said anything about it because Dice could still help his career. Otto used to give him gigs when he first started. Otto was his best friend.
Dice stole his dirty nursery rhymes from Sam Kinison as well as his edgy "I get laid with lots of women" act. He also lifted some other dirty poems from Rodney Rude pretty much verbatim. Difference was that Sam, despite being incredibly ugly, was literally nailing celebrities, models, and a pair of sisters. So Kinison's act worked because it was actually based on his insane and bizarre personal relationships with various women.

Dice's entire act was fake like his name. Kinison used to call Dice 'Silverstein' to mock that he was a jew. Sam's brother has tapes of Sam doing basically what became Dice's entire act well before anyone had ever heard of either Dice or Kinison. Dice even dressed like Sam and copied his goofy outfits. The real Dice is the total wuss that would bow out of O&A arguments like a sissy. Opie once spoke to Dice personally over the phone and invited him on the show to make up. But in reality the show that day had the Gay Off contest and Opie made sure that Dice's interview 'accidentally' coincided with random O&A listeners basically having gay sex in the studio. Dice walked out disgusted while everyone laughed.

Guys like Denis Leary, Robin Williams, Dice, etc. pretty much stole every possible joke that they did from other comics. This was talked about on O&A a lot. But comics will forgive joke stealing if they can get money or fame. Like everyone ignoring Dane Cook's thievery or Mencia or Amy Pig Schumer. Rogan would talk about comics just pillaging standup specials and CDs for jokes without even changing the words like it was nothing. Jay Morh used to steal bits for his act or for SNL. South Park once stole an entire episode from College Humor.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Dice stole his dirty nursery rhymes from Sam Kinison as well as his edgy "I get laid with lots of women" act. He also lifted some other dirty poems from Rodney Rude pretty much verbatim. Difference was that Sam, despite being incredibly ugly, was literally nailing celebrities, models, and a pair of sisters. So Kinison's act worked because it was actually based on his insane and bizarre personal relationships with various women.

Dice's entire act was fake like his name. Kinison used to call Dice 'Silverstein' to mock that he was a jew. Sam's brother has tapes of Sam doing basically what became Dice's entire act well before anyone had ever heard of either Dice or Kinison. Dice even dressed like Sam and copied his goofy outfits. The real Dice is the total wuss that would bow out of O&A arguments like a sissy. Opie once spoke to Dice personally over the phone and invited him on the show to make up. But in reality the show that day had the Gay Off contest and Opie made sure that Dice's interview 'accidentally' coincided with random O&A listeners basically having gay sex in the studio. Dice walked out disgusted while everyone laughed.

Guys like Denis Leary, Robin Williams, Dice, etc. pretty much stole every possible joke that they did from other comics. This was talked about on O&A a lot. But comics will forgive joke stealing if they can get money or fame. Like everyone ignoring Dane Cook's thievery or Mencia or Amy Pig Schumer. Rogan would talk about comics just pillaging standup specials and CDs for jokes without even changing the words like it was nothing. Jay Morh used to steal bits for his act or for SNL. South Park once stole an entire episode from College Humor.
That doesn’t make it okay. Robin Williams sucked and Dice is a sissy Jew. Denis Leary should kill himself.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Huh, I thought his wormiest moment had to do with a Kickstarter that stole $60,000 from fans and the stupid trinkets he never sent out.

But then I realized his wormiest moment was his seething at DL Hughley, complete with death stare, all because the guy MOTHERFUCKED him, that scccuuummmmmmbbbaaagggg.

And THEN it hit me that he got a young girl drunk and *allegedly* took advantage of her! That right there, that's pretty wormy.

Pretty FAWKIN wormy if ya ask me.
Throwing Louis under the bus cause he has no more use for that guy gotta be pretty high up the list

But stealing from dumb truckers while being a millionaire is worst i think

Jim and Sam signed their contracts for a show starting after Opie's ended. They mentioned their actual contracts had the time slot of 11 til 1 written in them.

Opie fucked around with management and went to live on the beach writing stuff in sand and not doing any shows so lost the morning show.

I wonder how much he regrets his actions now he's been out of work for 6 years

FingerofGod

Jim and Sam signed their contracts for a show starting after Opie's ended. They mentioned their actual contracts had the time slot of 11 til 1 written in them.

Opie fucked around with management and went to live on the beach writing stuff in sand and not doing any shows so lost the morning show.

I wonder how much he regrets his actions now he's been out of work for 6 yea

Opie is probably the happiest out of all of them. He just keeps his personal life very private.

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole

Ron one time described Dave like this, but I think it describes Opie perfectly too: he would rather bat first on a losing team than bat cleanup on a winning one.