• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim drags Nikki to a KISS concert

Forum Clout
One of my best friends is nearly retarded. He doesn't like or understand music at all but he'll buy ridiculously expensive concert tickets for washed up old shit bands nobody wants to see and then flip out because nobody wants to go with him. He's done KISS, Guns n Roses, Motley Crue and Lynyrd Skynyrd. He can maybe name one song from each band. It's the gayest fucking shit ever. It's like he's actively selecting bands that are famously horrendously shitty live. KISS has been a joke since the 80s, GnR is depressing watching fat old Axl gasping and sweating, Motley Crue is in the same boat except they don't even play their instruments live and half of Lynyrd Skynyrd is fucking dead including the singer. I'd rather get fucking killed than travel several hours to go to a concert I don't want to see.

I'm with ya except on GnR, even if Axl is fat, old and shit now that's still one of the GOAT vocalists, your friend was wise to see that. The others? Not so much.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I'm with ya except on GnR, even if Axl is fat, old and shit now that's still one of the GOAT vocalists, your friend was wise to see that. The others? Not so much.
I saw a video the other day of GnR butchering Black Hole Sun and I was just baffled that people would pay to see that shit.

I was talking to the same buddy's half retarded trucker step-dad one time and he was going to see GnR and mentioned that he made sure to get his tickets on Slash's side of the stage. That struck me as profoundly retarded. The guy doesn't play guitar or anything, he just likes the way Slash looks and wants to be close to a guy he thinks looks cool. So fucking gay. If Slash extended his hand to shake mine, I'd spit in it and call him a nigger.

Forum Clout
He just mocked both Jim and KISS. When Jim sucks his cock in the parking lot the humiliation fetish will be achieved for the evening. He might have actually saved money just marrying him in the love run for all these sessions.
"Please? Please? I LOVE Kiss so much, it just means SO MUCH to me! Please just try to enjoy this one thing I really like with me, darling? I love you SO MUCH?"

"I don't vant to see zee Kiss, Yimmy, eees yucky and loud. I vant to leesten to zee Euro-pop and drink zee vine."

"Please, baby? Please? Please? I'll suck your cock so good for you , sweet love."

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
He's the human manifestation of the sub: a guy with a big dick who dresses like a girl who sodomizes Jim and mocks him relentlessly. If he starts referring to him as "my little worm" I'll never stop laughing.
He's not a type of brown though

Forum Clout
I watched the pay-per-view feed (no, I didn't pay for it). It was pretty bad, even by bad Kiss gig standards. Then at the end, they debuted some retarded AI Kiss cartoon thing they're doing, which was faggy beyond belief. Then they did a post-show interview with Gene Simmons backstage, and he immediately began talking about how he had a kidney stone lodged in his cock and was having trouble taking a proper piss. Rock and roll, man.

Forum Clout
I can't wait until Jimmy's retarded sham homo marriage ends in total disaster. One day he'll trudge home and discover that his flitting tranny pervert cleaned his place out and took off for Slovenia or wherever, and he'll richly deserve it. They should both be killed with fire, and the ashes should be buried in a landfill bore hole at least a mile deep.
Jesus Christ! Hilarious but...Jesus Christ! 🤣🤣🤣