• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim drags Nikki to a KISS concert

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Unrelated but is KISS made up of all the original members? I remember Ace being on Stern and alluding to him hating Gene before his (scuuuumbag) publicist made him leave because they kept asking him about KISS and not some shitty b movie he was promoting.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Unrelated but is KISS made up of all the original members? I remember Ace being on Stern and alluding to him hating Gene before his (scuuuumbag) publicist made him leave because they kept asking him about KISS and not some shitty b movie he was promoting.
No only two and that's why Norton wasn't interested in going as recently as this week....

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
>Still obsessed with the most cynical, manufactured, marketed, jewish "band" decades later.
Boy I'd love to pay hundreds of dollars to see 1/2 of a band play shitty tired songs with low energy in a crowd full of fellow boomer rubes. Then again I guess I can't be too hard on Jim. That's the attitude of anyone over 50 on music.

Forum Clout
muparotrecp01.jpg
What a tiny man

Forum Clout
The seats alone say the money is running out. Mr Bigshot Norton reduced to seeing some tiny ants prancing around on the stage from so far back he probably needed oxygen. The days of sirius getting him front row tickets etc seems to have gone, they know he's a washed up ex comedian. It's over Jim, accept that your career and asshole is in tatters.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
One of my best friends is nearly retarded. He doesn't like or understand music at all but he'll buy ridiculously expensive concert tickets for washed up old shit bands nobody wants to see and then flip out because nobody wants to go with him. He's done KISS, Guns n Roses, Motley Crue and Lynyrd Skynyrd. He can maybe name one song from each band. It's the gayest fucking shit ever. It's like he's actively selecting bands that are famously horrendously shitty live. KISS has been a joke since the 80s, GnR is depressing watching fat old Axl gasping and sweating, Motley Crue is in the same boat except they don't even play their instruments live and half of Lynyrd Skynyrd is fucking dead including the singer. I'd rather get fucking killed than travel several hours to go to a concert I don't want to see.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
The seats alone say the money is running out. Mr Bigshot Norton reduced to seeing some tiny ants prancing around on the stage from so far back he probably needed oxygen. The days of sirius getting him front row tickets etc seems to have gone, they know he's a washed up ex comedian. It's over Jim, accept that your career and asshole is in tatters.
Remember when people that worked at radio stations were able to get great seats to just about every concert?