Jim and Sam next? Rude Jude fired from Sirius

FingerofGod

Jason Ellis' part is at 23 mins. I only wanted to see the Harland Williams part but I watched the Ellis part out of curiosity. It's literally just "So oi'm facken gay. Oi got facked in moy bem and oi shidded on the facken coucheridoo."

I watched part of the Annie Lederman part and she couldn't contain how grossed out she was by Ellis' degenerate gay sex talk.

Jeremiah Watkins fucking stinks. He was just begging people to donate money to him because he doesn’t know how to cook and “needed” money to get takeout delivered for his kids. Nice fatherhood, stupid.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Im not kidding when I say this ..... While I believe there are several ulterior motives to Jim marrying a man who wears a dress, I think one reason is for it to become harder for SXM to fire him. If they fire him now, him could *claim* everything was fine for 20 years but as soon as he marries a trans person, SXM is discriminating against him and his husband.

I also think the primary motive for announcing he is married to a man in a dress is to get a reality TV show. But that's a different topic.
That's and Jim's a fag too

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I'm guessing The Bonfire might be on the chopping block. On top of the fans all hating Bobby, I'm like halfway through yesterday's episode and the entire thing has been Jay on a jealous tear that Kevin Hart shouted out Shane Gillis on something and not him. He said "Shane doesn't need the bump. I do."

He doesn't get that Kevin Hart and him are no longer peers. They were, and they no longer are. Jay and Shane aren't even peers at this point. They moved on up and he's still in clubs asking audience members sex questions. He basically does the Bad Lieutenant "Do you suck your boyfriend's cock? Show me how you suck your boyfriend's cock." bit, but from a stage.

Jay keeps asking people for Kevin's number and they keep giving him bad ones. He had Bobby get his number from someone and try to call him on the show because they're that desperate for his attention. It's all very pathetic.

The saddest part of all of this is that Shane likely would have helped him out as much as possible, but Jay soured their friendship over a fucking 2 on 2 basketball game bet that he had no chance at winning.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Jim and Sam have at least til October if not more left. Jim has said he's going at the end of the contract whenever that is.
Doesn’t he say that every fucking contract? I hope they just say, “okay cool” and don’t even offer him anything. Pair Sam with someone younger who at least cares a little bit for 25% the cost and I’m sure they wouldn’t lose many listeners if any at all.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
I'm guessing The Bonfire might be on the chopping block. On top of the fans all hating Bobby, I'm like halfway through yesterday's episode and the entire thing has been Jay on a jealous tear that Kevin Hart shouted out Shane Gillis on something and not him. He said "Shane doesn't need the bump. I do."

He doesn't get that Kevin Hart and him are no longer peers. They were, and they no longer are. Jay and Shane aren't even peers at this point. They moved on up and he's still in clubs asking audience members sex questions. He basically does the Bad Lieutenant "Do you suck your boyfriend's cock? Show me how you suck your boyfriend's cock." bit, but from a stage.

Jay keeps asking people for Kevin's number and they keep giving him bad ones. He had Bobby get his number from someone and try to call him on the show because they're that desperate for his attention. It's all very pathetic.

The saddest part of all of this is that Shane likely would have helped him out as much as possible, but Jay soured their friendship over a fucking 2 on 2 basketball game bet that he had no chance at winning.
I feel like you're being very disingenuous about how it went down. They were laughing throughout out all of it and clearly playing it up for the bit. You also didn't mention how in the same episode they end up texting with Kev live on air and how it ended with him giving a shoutout to Jay's special on Twitter.
This episode and the recent one with Barry Manilow are, I think, the best episodes of Bobby Kelly Bonfire so far.

Last edited:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I feel like you're being very disingenuous about how it went down. They were laughing throughout out all of it and clearly playing it up for the bit. You also didn't mention how in the same episode they end up texting with Kev live on air and how it ended with him giving a shoutout to Jay's special on Twitter.
This episode and the recent one with Barry Manilow are, I think, the best episodes of Bobby Kelly Bonfire so far.
They were making jokes but don't think Jay wasn't actually being a desperate butthurt fag about the whole thing. When i wrote that comment I hadn't even got to where Kevin Hart responded. The Stan music was funny, but most of that episode I was thinking it was pathetic douche chilling shit.

FingerofGod

They were making jokes but don't think Jay wasn't actually being a desperate butthurt fag about the whole thing. When i wrote that comment I hadn't even got to where Kevin Hart responded. The Stan music was funny, but most of that episode I was thinking it was pathetic douche chilling shit.
I’m just going to say you’re both right because I won’t be listening to find out on my own.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Oh yeah, I agree that Jay was obviously upset about it.

Jay really has no idea how fucking tolerant Luis and Dave Smith have been of his shit over the years. Shane, being a regular dude, was all: Oh you're gonna be a baby every time I treat you like an equal? Fine, we're acquaintances and not friends. Moving on with my life and job. (Much like Kevin Hart probably did.)

It's probably never occurred to him that Shane probably broke the ice with Kevin Hart by telling him the basketball story and now they've bonded over what a faggot he is. That's why Shane gets the Kevin Hart "bump," because Shane can act like a grownup when teased.