Jim and Sam next? Rude Jude fired from Sirius

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
mqdefault.jpg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Jason Ellis got fired and started sucking dick on only fans a couple of years ago. His podcast failed/is failing, he’s broke and addicted to drugs. So I’d say things are going well, mate!
He had a podcast with Tony Hawk but he fucked it up by talking about gay sex and other weird stuff instead of skateboarding.
Is Jason Ellis still the alpha there?
Opester said that Ellis knew they were changing the channel name yet still asked Opie why he was so miserable and paranoid one morning out of nowhere. Opie warned him to be careful because it could happen to him too and it did haha.

He had a podcast with Tony Hawk but he fucked it up by talking about gay sex and other weird stuff instead of skateboarding.

Opester said that Ellis knew they were changing the channel name yet still asked Opie why he was so miserable and paranoid one morning out of nowhere. Opie warned him to be careful because it could happen to him too and it did haha.
Keep your head on a swivel brothaman!

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America

His dynamic with Tony Hawk was unintentionally hilarious. Tony Hawk is basically a skate-autist. It's all he wants to talk about or really knows and watching him shut down and just quietly stare at a spot on the floor blank-faced and uncomfortable until Ellis finished talking about getting fucked in the ass was very funny to me.

I also find it funny that they shitcanned Ellis years ago and the channel is still called Faction Talk.

Wa4892

Im not kidding when I say this ..... While I believe there are several ulterior motives to Jim marrying a man who wears a dress, I think one reason is for it to become harder for SXM to fire him. If they fire him now, him could *claim* everything was fine for 20 years but as soon as he marries a trans person, SXM is discriminating against him and his husband.

I also think the primary motive for announcing he is married to a man in a dress is to get a reality TV show. But that's a different topic.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America

Jason Ellis' part is at 23 mins. I only wanted to see the Harland Williams part but I watched the Ellis part out of curiosity. It's literally just "So oi'm facken gay. Oi got facked in moy bem and oi shidded on the facken coucheridoo."

I watched part of the Annie Lederman part and she couldn't contain how grossed out she was by Ellis' degenerate gay sex talk.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Im not kidding when I say this ..... While I believe there are several ulterior motives to Jim marrying a man who wears a dress, I think one reason is for it to become harder for SXM to fire him. If they fire him now, him could *claim* everything was fine for 20 years but as soon as he marries a trans person, SXM is discriminating against him and his husband.

I also think the primary motive for announcing he is married to a man in a dress is to get a reality TV show. But that's a different topic.
fawking beat me to it, It's pretty convenient he announced this stuff when people are getting cut, definitely a good move to make a few HR people worry about the backlash of his firing.

Kurt_Love

Never forget that the evil bully Travis kicked that poor sweet boy in the balls then threw a hissy fit when Stevie got the courage to confront him about it.
Travis definitely doesn't get enough hate for being a rat pussy. He always always backed Danny or Sam when they were bullying on interns, Mars, or Po. Not so much when Kenny would stand up to Danny though.

Travis also got Erock to tell on Kenny to management for making Sal go get morning breakfast orders. Then he got Sal hired full time by giving him the "best intern ever" recommendation.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.

Now I’ve read this I 100% agree.