• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim and Nikolai will be divorced soon...

Forum Clout
I occasionally wonder if maybe this whole overarching story is really just all a perverse humiliation fantasy, of such vast scope and depth that we're all failing to grasp just how all-encompassing it really is. Like humiliation on a performance art level, where it's who he is during every waking moment. And maybe the plan all along was to have it build slowly toward complete and total humiliation, where Nikki leaves Jimmy completely drained, then further embarrasses him on the podcast circuit. Perhaps this is Jimmy's ultimate fantasy, to just be totally and utterly raped of everything. It really does seem to be heading in that direction, doesn't it?

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
Forum Clout
View attachment 198238

A totally passable woman. I'm sorry you're jealous, baby boys :image_9248:
He looks like a young David Bowie.

eadb7cea0ac3547b637197251dc0b1d0.png

IMG_6286.jpeg

The Thin White Dude

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
I really wonder what Norton promised her in terms of “fame” that got the Viking to marry him. Whatever favors / connections Norton had he used and it hasn’t lead to the Viking being a star like Norton promised.

I am 100% convinced that Jim Norton thought that if he let the Viking live with him, the Viking would continue whoring himself out and Jim thought he could watch.

Norton likely imagined that he'd spend the next ten years jerking off in the closet, while the Viking ALSO brought that sweet Sex Worker Money in.

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
She actually addressed this by saying ," I don't have AIDS." It was hysterical.

A lot of gay men do this.

Basically, if you take enough drugs, you can get your viral load down so low, the AIDS is undetectable.

As they see it, that means "they don't have it."

But it's just semantics.

Also, is anyone else annoyed that the full weight of the medical industry was devoted to "treating AIDS" when there are a million other diseases that people can get that do NOT involve inhaling poppers and having unprotected sex with random men?

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
Jimmy is the cat, and having a he-bride to fuck him up the ass on a nightly basis is the closet. Now that he has it, it's not as fabulous and fulfilling as he thought it'd be. Sure, he's getting skewered like a kabob with Thorr's enormous meathammer, but the rest of the time, he's trapped with a man doing his best impression of an unbearably shrill, vapid, spendaholic whore who hares everything he likes and doesn't even get 90% of his references.

Maybe I'm just cynical, but I'd be astonished if Norton is having sex.

For instance, I used to date a girl in Portland who was a Z-List celebrity. And when I say "Z-List", I mean it, she was just girl who worked as a secretary by day and who'd accumulate a few hundred followers on YouTube. She was broke as fuck (of course) and lived with a bunch of roomies in a really pedestrian/lame house in a crummy neighborhood.

It was really fucking obvious that the only reason she spent any time with me whatsoever was because she liked my place better than her place, and I had a car. I have no illusions here; she was using me to get away from being poor, and I was using her for sex.

But we had sex a grand total of about 4-5 times, and every time we hung out it was just miserable.

It's a double whammy, because:

1) we simply didn't agree on anything and we didn't get along

2) I think she deeply resented that she was basically whoring herself out for car rides and a nice house with air conditioning

If you've ever seen that old movie "The War of the Roses" it was like that; both of us didn't like each other but we stuck it out for our own selfish reasons.

I am admittedly a dickhead and I probably got off on the idea that she was whoring herself out. (Not literally; I never paid her a dime.) She ended up ghosting me eventually, when I asked her to send me pics of her pussy.

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
He would love to get the shit beat out of him. Remember his sick dream where KISS or whoever beats the shit out of him?

100%

Everything about Jim screams that he's into BDSM:

1) He wants KISS to beat him up

2) He's a cuck

3) All of Jim's oversharing stems from being a sub.

4) Jim has been arrested for sex stuff. This isn't speculation, IIRC he was actually arrested during the "Sex for Sam" thing: https://money.cnn.com/2002/08/23/commentary/wastler/column_wastler/index.htm