• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim and Nikolai will be divorced soon...

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Even without the whole tranny bizaro act his wife is significantly younger. In ten years he will be in his 60s and Nick will be mid 30s and full of energy still.
Are tranny years like horse years though? Tap out/anhero by 40?

When do she-dudes hit the wall, then throw themselves off of it?

Dusty Dan

Forum Clout
Isn't she currently on tour with her band?

1715342318878.jpeg

Forum Clout
I once had a cat who spent most of his life trying to get into this one specific closet that I didn't especially want him to be in. He'd spend hours trying to get the door open, and every time I opened it he'd try to scoot inside. Then one day he somehow got the door open, and he proceeded to sit there for a few minutes, with this look of disappointment on his face, like "this is all there is in here?".
This is how all of life's endeaverrs begin and end.

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
Forum Clout
I once had a cat who spent most of his life trying to get into this one specific closet that I didn't especially want him to be in. He'd spend hours trying to get the door open, and every time I opened it he'd try to scoot inside. Then one day he somehow got the door open, and he proceeded to sit there for a few minutes, with this look of disappointment on his face, like "this is all there is in here?".

Jimmy is the cat, and having a he-bride to fuck him up the ass on a nightly basis is the closet. Now that he has it, it's not as fabulous and fulfilling as he thought it'd be. Sure, he's getting skewered like a kabob with Thorr's enormous meathammer, but the rest of the time, he's trapped with a man doing his best impression of an unbearably shrill, vapid, spendaholic whore who hares everything he likes and doesn't even get 90% of his references.

What was in the closet?
IMG_1070.jpeg

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
Listening to their latest podcast and Jim's "wife's " true colors show. She's nasty, vindictive, aggressive, and ungrateful. She has all the testosterone of a man mated with the entitlement of a woman. It's clear Jim realizes what a sick mistake this was, the honeymoon is over, and Nikolai addresses the "haters." The viking is gonna start beating Jim soon, you can see it happening already.
You listen?!