@Jenna claims he's the best rapper alive and can prove it

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
I can't whistle. Been trying all my life, just air pushing through pursed lips. Would anyone like to dunk on Jenna by whistling the Andy Griffith theme on vocaroo?

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.

My brain is telling me no, this Arizona Kiwi Strawberry + Vodka is telling me not to make claims I can't back up. And yes this is my "Jenna" voice.

Attachments

• 1690246161660394.jpg
    1690246161660394.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 18

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Ok so now we’re aware Jenna is a tranny, I’m going to publicly apologise to him and distance myself from him as much as possible. For the obvious reason (it’s gross) and the other that the suicide rate amongst transsexuals is crazy. I’m sorry if I’ve ever offended you, please don’t harm yourself it’s all just forum banter and so on and so forth.

God be with you, no bs.

Jenna

When I asked @Jenna his ethnic breakdown he said "Irish dad, East European mom"

keep in mind askhenazi are from east europe (Benjamin Netanyahu's dad was born in some oblast in Lithuania for eg)

I like Jenna but he cant use those Jewish tricks on me. I am studying Halakha (mitzvo stuff and talmudic stuff) more than the sharia these days.

If I was a Jew or tranny, do you really think I'd be scared of NoBacon and Mewler being mean to me? I'd shamefully hide my dark secret as to not upset the neonazis? I'd be the loudest, gayest Jew you'd ever seen.

The truth is there's probably no Jews here, because Jews don't want to hang out in a kike hating shithole like this. But it's adorable watching you scurry around like chickens trying to find the secret Jews. LARPing as The Gestapo! You guys should buy matching uniforms to wear whenever you go Jew hunting on onaforums.

PickleRickle

If I was a Jew or tranny, do you really think I'd be scared of NoBacon and Mewler being mean to me? I'd shamefully hide my dark secret as to not upset the neonazis? I'd be the loudest, gayest Jew you'd ever seen.

The truth is there's probably no Jews here, because Jews don't want to hang out in a kike hating shithole like this. But it's adorable watching you scurry around like chickens trying to find the secret Jews. LARPing as The Gestapo! You guys should buy matching uniforms to wear whenever you go Jew hunting on onaforums.
Very jewish post.

Jenna

Ok so now we’re aware Jenna is a tranny, I’m going to publicly apologise to him and distance myself from him as much as possible. For the obvious reason (it’s gross) and the other that the suicide rate amongst transsexuals is crazy. I’m sorry if I’ve ever offended you, please don’t harm yourself it’s all just forum banter and so on and so forth.

God be with you, no bs.

Jew, pedo, tranny. You're running out of right-wing buzzwords to accuse me of.

Why do you date fat women with Lena Dunham bodies?

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
When I asked @Jenna his ethnic breakdown he said "Irish dad, East European mom"

keep in mind askhenazi are from east europe (Benjamin Netanyahu's dad was born in some oblast in Lithuania for eg)

I like Jenna but he cant use those Jewish tricks on me. I am studying Halakha (mitzvo stuff and talmudic stuff) more than the sharia these days.
Norm also consulted a Rabbi because they know the Bible the best

PickleRickle

I did not think Jenna would be dilating his frankenpussy in this thread. That voice screams rape. I now really want to see your bumble transcripts and compare them to sleepy time bear.