• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

@Jenna claims he's the best rapper alive and can prove it

• Deleted by Jenna
Show…

Milk74

I'm black Irish
@Jenna , It looks like this janky ass website deleted your post in error, but It's ok, I got your back...

Screenshot_20230724-235049_Chrome.jpg

fbd1dcdf53a96b59fb078caf80ed3c89.jpeg

• Deleted by Jenna
Show…

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.

My brain is telling me no, this Arizona Kiwi Strawberry + Vodka is telling me not to make claims I can't back up. And yes this is my "Jenna" voice.

giphy.gif
your "Jenna" voice sounds like it's your real voice. How are you at writing your own diss tracks? I'm going to be working on some buttery beats and metaphorically drive by your @Jenna character with the hot fire I spit

• Deleted by ShutYourCakeHorn
Show…

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I've never seen a bad Attell set and he's like the only one of the comics that would come in that was good both on the radio and on stage, Bonniester.

He's Rich Vos but with talent.
I like when Ant says he was at one of his shows and the table next to him was heckling but he laid into his table. Dave just responded with “Collateral damage” hahaha.