Jeffrey Daher was kidnapping niggers and telling the feds, "Hello, we are gay," and they were like, "OK, goodnight, kind sir."

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Must they continue with the same 4 or 5 serial killers? Dahmer, Gacy, Bundy, Ramirez, Zodiac. There’s a hundred other fucked up cases to talk about, some even still out there. My guess is Albert Fish will be coming up soon.
He was a Real Jerk: The Albert Fish Story

That Hulu documentary series on the GSK was horseshit. Just packed wit feminist crap. How can you make murder boring?

WhereWeAt

Serial killers were make-work schemes to keep Law Enforcement relevant.

The fuck?! Were there people in the 70s saying the police shouldn't exist? Like, people outside of academia?

Even after George Floyd, the only people talking about decreasing law enforcement are "literally shaking" they/them cat moms.

G

The fuck?! Were there people in the 70s saying the police shouldn't exist? Like, people outside of academia?

Even after George Floyd, the only people talking about decreasing law enforcement are "literally shaking" they/them cat moms.
The people in the 70s were not privy to shit...you probably think the moon landings occurred too so we probably have nothing much else to tawk about.
Big lies work better than small itty bitty lies...

G

No doubt, but murdering 3 dozen women, or even pretending to and managing to keep it a secret, is fantasy land stuff.
To this day, most murders go unsolved...someone fell for the ruse/official plot...Criminology and forensics advanced but law enforcement is still mostly HUMINT based.

G

Come on dude
It's the painful reality: [URL]https://www.murderdata.org/2020/12/major-american-cities-where-most.html?m=1[/URL]

Crime detective novels...Movies and "serial killer finally caught" tropes all shaped our minds to think detectives are at least batting a .75 or sumpthin. It all trickled down from your nabe anyway..."Scotland Yard" came up with the playbook centuries ago with "Jack the ripper" psyop and ofcourse the whole "Sherlock Holmes" detective-mystery crime solving propaganda. Please don't think for a second that genre was 'organic'. It was all to glorify cops, the person, and law enforcement the institution.

G

It's the painful reality: [URL]https://www.murderdata.org/2020/12/major-american-cities-where-most.html?m=1[/URL]

Crime detective novels...Movies and "serial killer finally caught" tropes all shaped our minds to think detectives are at least batting a .75 or sumpthin. It all trickled down from your nabe anyway..."Scotland Yard" came up with the playbook centuries ago with "Jack the ripper" and ofcourse the whole "Sherlock Holmes". Please don't think for a second that shit and the detective novel genre were 'organic'. It was all to glorify cops and law enforcement.
Yes

G

This reeally aint for you anyway, I only enjoy your posts for the writing-style, rarely the content... you and I share no interests or nuthin...you're a full fledged consoomer of their reality generating machine. Movie buff and all. Your ilk patronizing or mocking me is literally a relief to the soul.

You're more Patrick Tomlinson than I would ever be tbhya.

G

This reeally aint for you anyway, I only enjoy your posts for the writing-style, rarely the content... you and I share no interests or nuthin...you're a full fledged consoomer of their reality generating machine. Movie buff and all. Your ilk patronizing or mocking me is literally a relief to the soul.

You're more Patrick Tomlinson than I would ever be tbhya.
That's funny, I have no idea who you are.

G

The Mathis articles weren't that convincing. A lot of connecting a to g to q based on source: trust me bro. Like claiming there was no law library in the pitkin county courthouse but not citing any actual evidence or even saying " I looked myself". Basically jesse the body conspiracy bullshit that only works if you actively refuse to look for evidence that contradicts it
I've never really looked into Mathis' stuff too much. Of course it's not inconceivable that a psycho could go around killing people. But I've seen some interesting takes on other cases where it seems like multiple people were involved and it gets pinned on one guy. BTK for instance. The first murder attributed to him stands out from all the other ones.

[MEDIA=bitchute]pwJ2aNybQzol[/MEDIA]

Gacy was surprised he was the only one getting arrested for the murders he was involved with. Investigation Discovery did an interesting series connecting him to a nationwide pedo network and another "serial killer" down in Texas. It's called "The Clown and the Candyman" and worth a look as far as mainstream coverage goes.