Jeffrey Daher was kidnapping niggers and telling the feds, "Hello, we are gay," and they were like, "OK, goodnight, kind sir."

G

Serial killers were make-work schemes to keep Law Enforcement relevant.

Some of these you really need to step out of the era to see how "inside the box" scripted shit it all was:

[URL unfurl="true"]https://studylib.net/doc/8196117/the-zodiac-murders-were-faked[/URL]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://pieceofmindful.com/2021/05/06/the-ted-bundy-nightmare-a-hoax/[/URL]

how can you not see that Ted Bundy (especially) and Jeffrey Dahmer were actors?
Interesting idea. It could be true. I've never given a lot of attention to those two cases, so I haven't seen much of the interview footage. The angle I had heard was that a lot of so-called serial killings were either hits, or weird cult murders that were covered up or pinned on one guy. Wouldn't be surprised if it was a combination of all of the above.

What I know about the show I've heard from other people and when they kept harping on the racial angle I knew it was typical Hollywood schlock revisionism.

Somehow this crazy cannibal is scarier than nightly shootings in the hood, and the next morning mothers of recently dead niglets throw up gang signs for the reporters.
Nothing the "black community" has to say can be taken seriously until they stop spraying their neighborhoods with bullets over who gets to lean on what wall in front of what bodega.

Must they continue with the same 4 or 5 serial killers? Dahmer, Gacy, Bundy, Ramirez, Zodiac. There’s a hundred other fucked up cases to talk about, some even still out there. My guess is Albert Fish will be coming up soon.
They would never talk about Sam Little. A nigger who was the most prolific murderer in the US who confessed to strangling 93 women and 60 were confirmed.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
What I know about the show I've heard from other people and when they kept harping on the racial angle I knew it was typical Hollywood schlock revisionism.

Somehow this crazy cannibal is scarier than nightly shootings in the hood, and the next morning mothers of recently dead niglets throw up gang signs for the reporters.
Also they say almost NOTHING about homosexual promiscuity and the whole AIDS thing (except, of course, that the Christian pastor shouldn’t call it “a problem”).

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
They would never talk about Sam Little. A nigger who was the most prolific murderer in the US who confessed to strangling 93 women and 60 were confirmed.
They let that spook out again and again.

Screenshot_20220927_085952.jpg

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Back then we knew aids was a fag disease and the public didn't want to catch it. Although the cops did fuck up, but they were rightfully disgusted by this degenerate behavior. This was before decades of mass conditioning to tell you being a homo is okay. Aids was a guaranteed death sentence then as well.

G

Serial killers were make-work schemes to keep Law Enforcement relevant.

Some of these you really need to step out of the era to see how "inside the box" scripted shit it all was:

[URL unfurl="true"]https://studylib.net/doc/8196117/the-zodiac-murders-were-faked[/URL]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://pieceofmindful.com/2021/05/06/the-ted-bundy-nightmare-a-hoax/[/URL]

how can you not see that Ted Bundy (especially) and Jeffrey Dahmer were actors?
Seems incredibly far-fetched and like one of those conspiracy theories that exists for the sake of it. What's the goal? To keep law enforcement relevant? Personal and property safety does that.

There are plenty of guys who enjoy hurting people. Some of them specifically like hurting women. For a smaller group it's the only thing that turns them on. Sexual sadists. And just like groping tits and finger banging needs to evolve into fucking and blowjobs for normal guys, smacking a woman around needs to evolve into murder for those sick fucks. They've always existed. Some sociologists theorise that werewolf mythology (present in every human culture) was our ancestor's attempt at rationalising serial killers.

Bundy, Gacy, Dahmer lived in an era that both enabled them and ensured their capture. 100 years before they would probably never have been caught and today they would get caught after 2 or 3 murders. That's why they racked up so many murders, it was pre-DNA and modern profiling and forensics. But they eventually got caught because there was something resembling nationally cooperating law enforcement departments.

I love conspiracy theories and believe in plenty of them but this one is a stretch.

G

Seems incredibly far-fetched and like one of those conspiracy theories that exists for the sake of it. What's the goal? To keep law enforcement relevant? Personal and property safety does that.

There are plenty of guys who enjoy hurting people. Some of them specifically like hurting women. For a smaller group it's the only thing that turns them on. Sexual sadists. And just like groping tits and finger banging needs to evolve into fucking and blowjobs for normal guys, smacking a woman around needs to evolve into murder for those sick fucks. They've always existed. Some sociologists theorise that werewolf mythology (present in every human culture) was our ancestor's attempt at rationalising serial killers.

Bundy, Gacy, Dahmer lived in an era that both enabled them and ensured their capture. 100 years before they would probably never have been caught and today they would get caught after 2 or 3 murders. That's why they racked up so many murders, it was pre-DNA and modern profiling and forensics. But they eventually got caught because there was something resembling nationally cooperating law enforcement departments.

I love conspiracy theories and believe in plenty of them but this one is a stretch.

Some precincts are like mini cities and do all kinds of shit to retain/grow funding and stay in business. It's all so jewy.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker

:image_4764_lg::image_9247_lg:

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Interesting idea. It could be true. I've never given a lot of attention to those two cases, so I haven't seen much of the interview footage. The angle I had heard was that a lot of so-called serial killings were either hits, or weird cult murders that were covered up or pinned on one guy. Wouldn't be surprised if it was a combination of all of the above.
The Mathis articles weren't that convincing. A lot of connecting a to g to q based on source: trust me bro. Like claiming there was no law library in the pitkin county courthouse but not citing any actual evidence or even saying " I looked myself". Basically jesse the body conspiracy bullshit that only works if you actively refuse to look for evidence that contradicts it