• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

James Rolfe (AKA The Angry Video Game Nerd) Vs. O&A

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
So fuck off and don't interact. It's really easy. What are you gonna do about it, reply?
Dan, youre a middle aged, barely 5' jewish man who looks like this.
1000013506.png

The tough guy act is horribly embarrassing. I get it, Sam has his own show, Erock has a kid now, Travis has a family and youre bragging about booking the hottest youtube act of 2009. Your anger is misplaced on Ol' Nigel though, you created this bizarre post, Im just trying to make sense of your fucking lunacy.

Forum Clout
Dan, youre a middle aged, barely 5' jewish man who looks like this.
View attachment 187144
The tough guy act is horribly embarrassing. I get it, Sam has his own show, Erock has a kid now, Travis has a family and youre bragging about booking the hottest youtube act of 2009. Your anger is misplaced on Ol' Nigel though, you created this bizarre post, Im just trying to make sense of your fucking lunacy.
He's the angriest jew you've ever heard

BenDovid

Forum Clout
You’re insecure, lonely, Jewish (a slur unto itself), childless, and a failure.

I own my own company while you languish in poverty.

Oh I don't doubt it! This forum is full of very tall, very handsome, very successful, Aryans. I'm just having a hard time reconciling that with all the short, fat, unemployed O&A fans I would usually see on a daily basis. Quick question though, where were you from 2004 to 2013? In those 9 years, not one person once, ever, put a finger on me, threatened to, or otherwise. The only shit talk is online. Can you explain that?

Honoria

Forum Clout
I'll drop in here to say that his memoir is some good unintentional comedy. It's self-published and clearly written over a long period of time, and there's some questionable passages in there. The highlight being that he considers every time he turned a camera on and filmed something to be "a film by James Rolfe". This is a hate subreddit but it's a fun list:

If he's happy and loves his family then I'll say good for him. Surprised he never started a Twitch stream.

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
Oh I don't doubt it! This forum is full of very tall, very handsome, very successful, Aryans. I'm just having a hard time reconciling that with all the short, fat, unemployed O&A fans I would usually see on a daily basis. Quick question though, where were you from 2004 to 2013? In those 9 years, not one person once, ever, put a finger on me, threatened to, or otherwise. The only shit talk is online. Can you explain that?
Danny Ross is really trying to fight ppl on the forum lolllllll

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
I'll drop in here to say that his memoir is some good unintentional comedy. It's self-published and clearly written over a long period of time, and there's some questionable passages in there. The highlight being that he considers every time he turned a camera on and filmed something to be "a film by James Rolfe". This is a hate subreddit but it's a fun list:

If he's happy and loves his family then I'll say good for him. Surprised he never started a Twitch stream.

He seems like a good dude, its not even about him. Its a bizarre apples and oranges comparison. One is a long form radio show and the other does short video game review parodies.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
He seems like a good dude, its not even about him. Its a bizarre apples and oranges comparison. One is a long form radio show and the other does short video game review parodies.
He's a faggot retard okay?

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
Quick question though, where were you from 2004 to 2013? In those 9 years, not one person once, ever, put a finger on me, threatened to, or otherwise. The only shit talk is online. Can you explain that?
Excluding Steve and Master Po? The two guys you would cry about threatening you? How great would it be if one of them smashed your big yiddish schnozz.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
I actually met him at an independent film festival once. He's very awkward and that big fat fuck Justin is like his retard handler he just follows him around nonstop.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Excluding Steve and Master Po? The two guys you would cry about threatening you? How great would it be if one of them smashed your big yiddish schnozz.
Yet another Danny lie. We have audio of Steve specifically threatening to cave Danny's head in on air. And Danny immediately crying that he would get lawyers and sue Steve. To which Anthony begins talking over people like a fag to prevent people from mocking his boyfriend.