• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

James Rolfe (AKA The Angry Video Game Nerd) Vs. O&A

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I like how AVGN complains he doesnt have time to write his own videos…actually scratch that because he stopped doing that long ago. He complains that he doesn’t have time to read a script someone else wrote for him. He doesn’t even play the games anymore. He just reads and mugs at the camera. THIS he has no time for. He DOES have a family.

But he can also spend copious amounts of time learning and playing retarded video game songs with his band.

I just don’t get it. It’s obvious he’s lost passion and wants to do anything else but AVGN. Just say that then instead of the whole “I have no time!” shit. But i guess after Nostalgia Critic and the disaster of HIM trying to retire his character Bimmy realized he was forever locked in to being the AVGN.

G

I like how AVGN complains he doesnt have time to write his own videos…actually scratch that because he stopped doing that long ago. He complains that he doesn’t have time to read a script someone else wrote for him. He doesn’t even play the games anymore. He just reads and mugs at the camera. THIS he has no time for. He DOES have a family.

But he can also spend copious amounts of time learning and playing retarded video game songs with his band.

I just don’t get it. It’s obvious he’s lost passion and wants to do anything else but AVGN. Just say that then instead of the whole “I have no time!” shit. But i guess after Nostalgia Critic and the disaster of HIM trying to retire his character Bimmy realized he was forever locked in to being the AVGN.
The failure of his movie broke him. Action 52 and cheetahmen with some skits thrown in should've been his film.

G

You would yell at your radio when you didn't want to hear Norton? Whoa. Nobody mess with THIS guy...he'e CRAZY.
Yeah every once in awhile when Norton would say something stupid I would just say out loud "shut the FUCK UP, Norton".

Why are you still responding to my posts? The "Inspector Lefleur" bit is over and done. I literally have as much interest in you as a fucking mattress store: ZERO PERCENT.

Go bother someone else far away from me.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Yeah every once in awhile when Norton would say something stupid I would just say out loud "shut the FUCK UP, Norton".

Why are you still responding to my posts? The "Inspector Lefleur" bit is over and done. I literally have as much interest in you as a fucking mattress store: ZERO PERCENT.

Go bother someone else far away from me.

YOU'RE in MY fucking thread! But I gotchu fam, I'll set you to ignore so I don't accidentally reply to you.

G

YOU'RE in MY fucking thread! But I gotchu fam, I'll set you to ignore so I don't accidentally reply to you.
Awesome please do that because you're annoying and I'm pretty sure I hate you no matter who you are.

Jim Norton of this forum? Like thats a bad thing? Better than being a Sam or an Anthony i guess.
If you've been keeping score the past couple of years I've been on this forum and look at my username you would know that I despise Jim Norton more than any other human being in the world.

G

And if you're going to use that for your pfp, at least use a pic from when she was fuckable, on Game of Thrones.
Look cock sucker, I'm sure you have a busy night of drinking alone and desperately trying to cling on to an iota of fame from a message board that hates you, but I'm going to tell you this and I'm going to tell you this one time... When you talk about smug girl troll face you conduct yourself with the decorum and the fucking respect she deserves.

Nobody likes you. Real Danny, fake Danny, alternate universe Danny where you're both real and fake at the same time, it doesn't matter. The only place where you have any kind of standing is on a message board where people can't stand you. Congratulations, you childless failure. The only place you matter is on a message board where everyone hates you.

So you shut your fucking disgusting Hasidic kike dick sucker and keep SGTF's name out of your mouth.

Because I already offered to spend my own money to go into your shitty city and box you at a gym in Staten Island and you pussied out and made excuses, despite the fact that I even offered to pony up a thousand dollars just to get you to show up. So we know you are the same old bitch that you always were. All talk and no follow through. So stare at your phone like the impotent little kike faggot that you are and choke on that, slap nuts.

Now think of a little bitchy faggot passive aggressive response that a swish would say and type that out on your phone instead of being a man, you piece of fucking trash.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Hey Danny, did you guys ever try reaching out to James again/what was everyone's thoughts post interview of him off air? In last 7 years lot not so hotso things about James has come out.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout

During some down time last year during the last tour break, I stumbled across a video breaking down the history of the guy and the character, and I'm ashamed to say, purely because I had the time that day, I kept going with it.

What I took from it, and God only knows if I'm even correct, is his childhood buddy Mike Matei is the real brainchild of the entire thing. Wrote the scripts, assisted with filming, pushed James to continue with it, and so on.

If you watch any of Mike's videos (which I absolutely do NOT recommend), you see the similarities in the language. And from what the one video I watched pointed out, there came a time where Mike stepped away, and ultimately left, hence where this Screenwave company stepped in.

I'll admit up front, the early years were amusing, with some valid (yet very repetitive) criticisms about those old games, but I have never quite understood the appeal of the "YouTube Celebrity". To me, it's on par with a Reality TV star, an oxymoron if there ever was one. You're a very small niche in most cases, and few transcend to the mainstream. Just seems rather stupid.

About as stupid as putting your new network behind a pay wall after losing a multimillion dollar radio host contract.

Forum Clout
Wasn’t this one of the worst interviews O&A ever did? Even they admitted it was boring. Yet you’re proud of it, you parasitic kike.
One of the dumb things the show did was do interviews and expect the guest to be funny on air. Colin called them out on it when they had on that Boat Movie Somali and were upset that he wasn't a charismatic comedian like Patrice.

Naturally, the three hosts just saw interviews as a chance to meet celebrities they want to meet. A "bad interview" is someone whose autograph they don't want who also doesnt carry the segment for them.

Forum Clout
If you watch any of Mike's videos (which I absolutely do NOT recommend), you see the similarities in the language. And from what the one video I watched pointed out, there came a time where Mike stepped away, and ultimately left, hence where this Screenwave company stepped in.
Mike talks like a queer, and he used to false DMCA any critique of himself off youtube during its early years. Seems emotionally stunted, as his genuine anger issues during his streams will show.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
You would yell at your radio when you didn't want to hear Norton? Whoa. Nobody mess with THIS guy...he'e CRAZY.

And if you're going to use that for your pfp, at least use a pic from when she was fuckable, on Game of Thrones.
You would yell at other interns but when Master Po or Steve threatened to smack you around like the little yenta bitch you are you would talk about suing them.

Forum Clout
I still like AVGN, and though I'm willing to entertain arguments that there are legitimate reasons to be frustrated with him, as of now I've only seen the autistic seething of a bunch of mental retards who -consciously or otherwise- conflate parasocial e-celeb relationships with personal comradery with the people they see on their monitors.

Peckahs.