• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

James Rolfe (AKA The Angry Video Game Nerd) Vs. O&A

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Wasn’t this one of the worst interviews O&A ever did? Even they admitted it was boring. Yet you’re proud of it, you parasitic kike.
From what I recall they expected him to basically be the AVGN during the interview, but he was nothing like that and started discussing his internet videos seriously, like he was being interviewed by Charlie Rose.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Such a bitter little kike. Not a single person you used to work with who you don't obsess over. It really helps support the idea that you're now well off and successful. This is definitely how such a person would act. It really is.

Forum Clout
Then he got married and had down syndrome kids and became a mushbrained bore like Opie.
It's funny you mention that, I was never a huge fan of his but I'd check out his videos every few years. After a certain point I noticed a big change and my first thought was that he found religion. Or maybe someone else was writing his dialogue or something. He just seems like a different guy.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
I realized the O&A interview I booked with AVGN was uploaded to YouTube 15 years ago. James was on top of YouTube back then. AVGN videos still pull in millions of views. I guess what I'm asking here is, WWAWD AVGN being more successful than O&A, then and now?
WWAW Bobo being more successful than Danny? More people know about him and remember him fondly, he also has a family that loves him. Nobody loves Danny "The Parasite" Ross.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
jesus, this is horrendous. still not as bad as that one bloke who took over genesis after phil collins, though. wish I could remember his name

You're thinking David Longdon.

(In all seriousness, him and I were the last two on Tony and Mike's list. Really could've gone either way, in my opinion. Shame how he died.)

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
You're thinking David Longdon.

(In all seriousness, him and I were the last two on Tony and Mike's list. Really could've gone either way, in my opinion. Shame how he died.)
it's mental how your life can come to an abrupt end just cos you step on some stairs at an awkward angle. life's fawkin scary

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
it's mental how your life can come to an abrupt end just cos you step on some stairs at an awkward angle. life's fawkin scary

I've lived a pretty great life, and it could all end tomorrow just by stepping off a curb and a cunt not looking up while they're driving. Gone in an instant.

I tell you, lads, even if you don't follow a religion, just believe in something that gives you fulfillment. Otherwise life can ring rather hollow.