• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jackie's room is being bugged.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
“Im sure they gets that all the time”

….yea the maintenance dept in the looney bin, not the maint dept in a random apartment building you fucking moron. If a tenant is calling maint to come check their thermostat for cameras/mics, im pretty sure theyd call in a wellness check as shes on her way to becoming to danger to herself or other tenants. Or theyd assume shes on a stimulant bender. Either way shes a profoundly dumb smelly cunt.

Last edited:

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
Forum Clout
Let me guess, the OnA virus which has spread to the highest levels of the federal court system is now keeping tabs on super dangerous tax evader Jackie Singh with room bugs and black cars following her and a bunch of other shit she saw in spy movies.
Crazier things have happened before.
qSW9vfg.jpeg

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
She's free-basing, that's the only explanation. She was laying awake heart pounding after smoking it all and thought the lights were flash bulds rather than "them" using night vision cameras. Fucking crazy street shitter. November 2024 and its leadup will be like a Lynch movie.

View attachment 163410View attachment 163411
Even Patrick gets better engagement.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
She's free-basing, that's the only explanation. She was laying awake heart pounding after smoking it all and thought the lights were flash bulds rather than "them" using night vision cameras. Fucking crazy street shitter. November 2024 and its leadup will be like a Lynch movie.

View attachment 163410View attachment 163411
complete fucking retard.
when implanting a secret recording device, you always make sure it has flash photography.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Woman who wants state to charge tweeters with terrorism is 4A advocate. I hope it's Putin and she has functioning hotel windows.
View attachment 163386
People also think the guy on the bus is an FBI agent gangstalking them. Is that a commentary on FBI surveillance? Or how fucking insane people have gotten. Bitch is trying to spin her delusions into a political statement.

Forum Clout
This is actually fucking insane. The only time i’ve ever feared being watched is if I go into a hotel or changing room with a mirror and I see if it’s a two way. I have never ever thought the fucking smoke alarm was watching me. That is legitimately schizophrenic. Please get help.
You've probably never blew through an entire 7500 Capital One cash advance in a weekend in a hotel room with an ounce of cooked coke you smoked. That would be my guess.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
This is actually fucking insane. The only time i’ve ever feared being watched is if I go into a hotel or changing room with a mirror and I see if it’s a two way. I have never ever thought the fucking smoke alarm was watching me. That is legitimately schizophrenic. Please get help.
Borderline personality with psychotic features. A very common comorbidity in bpds whose lives are severely disordered

Now give me my kiwi farms gif for obviously finding that on Wikipedia

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
You've probably never blew through an entire 7500 Capital One cash advance in a weekend in a hotel room with an ounce of cooked coke you smoked. That would be my guess.
If youve never been peering out your blinds watching the bushes at 4:00am, 100% convinced that ‘theyre’ coming in any minute…you aint livin.