• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jackie's room is being bugged.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
tREVeHK.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Woman who wants state to charge tweeters with terrorism is 4A advocate. I hope it's Putin and she has functioning hotel windows.
View attachment 163386
Holy shit is she nuts. I remember that HiFi douche also claimed this kind of “they’re trying to take me out” nonsense and bragged about how he made his home “sniper proof” because his tweets were so important. He also blames Putin for his wife leaving him.

Forum Clout
You would think super smart hacker lady would have one of these

Nearly 4k people rated that? America has a seriously bad mental illness problem. Back in the POTS service days only the feds could wiretap from a CO meaning state and local agencies would get a warrant and the phone companies just duplicated the circuit to another area and used an inductive recorder or mic to listen. The crazy nigs always thought every van was 5-0 meanwhile they were 3 miles away listening but they thought the prohibition on tapping from the CO meant a cop was nearby. By the time they tap your phone or bug you, even if it's not the law, you're pretty well fucked.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
I really don’t understand how she thinks she can be taken seriously when she says things like this in public. If you have this suspicion, verify it. If it’s real (though why would anyone care about Jackie?), the obvious thing to do is not post it because you’re giving yourself away.

You can’t even say she’s going this for attention because her X account is dead.