• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Izzy Hops Swig & Nosh

Jenna

You should take a day off
btw the picture where pennyeater is with friends is from a trivia night. which means fatrick wasnt invited

This hasn't been stated enough.

With both Penny Eater and Brad Manial (running wild brother) there, I'm guessing Patrick got invited to come down to the Swig & Nosh by Mr. Eater. The thing with bar trivia is they limit the amount of people you can have per team, generally 4-6 people. If your group is too big, you have to divide into separate trivia teams.

So Patrick shows up, but Penny Eater already has his team of four, no room for Patrick. Dejected, Patrick takes a spot at the bar, orders a can of beer and puts the headphones in so he can watch youtube videos. Feeling dejected by Penny Eater, he texts Brad to come down to Izzy Hops. Thus we see Patrick by himself until Brad shows up.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Imagine how insufferable Pat would be at any trivia competition. He’d always insist he was right and throw a tantrum if his answers weren’t deemed correct by his teammates.
We saw him bomb that hotwing trivia where he couldnt name the manager of the brewers even though he calls himself a superfan.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
wait what?
Pat competed against another guy in a Brewers Trivia contest where you have to eat a hotwing if you get the question wrong or the opponent gets the answer correct first. It was hosted by Jackson Jones (convicted pedophile) and up on youtube.

Pat doesnt get any answers correct and cries while eating hotwings. There is an outtake I think from this, where the "I miss my ex wife" quote comes from.

Pat competed against another guy in a Brewers Trivia contest where you have to eat a hotwing if you get the question wrong or the opponent gets the answer correct first. It was hosted by Jackson Jones (convicted pedophile) and up on youtube.

Pat doesnt get any answers correct and cries while eating hotwings. There is an outtake I think from this, where the "I miss my ex wife" quote comes from.
The 'I miss my ex-wife' thing came from the very original idea of drinking and then reciting history in a 'humorous' manner.

Jenna

You should take a day off

So he does actually get one trivia question right, who is Blake Shelton's girlfriend. He had no idea when they asked IMO the easiest question, "What former investment advisor admitted to running the largest Ponzi scheme in history?" everyone knows it's Bernie Madoff.

Also interesting, the other contestant is a co-worker from the radio station Jackson worked at. So to film the pilot of his spicy new game show, convicted pedophile Jackson Jones got a guy from work and his good friend Patrick Tomlinson. Just another example of Patrick and Jackson's friendship being a lot closer than piggy likes to admit.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
He had no idea when they asked IMO the easiest question, "What former investment advisor admitted to running the largest Ponzi scheme in history?" everyone knows it's Bernie Madoff.
Holy shit, is he this retarded or was he just completely hammered? I hope none of the Reddit guys press him on why he lacked the most basic knowledge of current events.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Holy shit, is he this retarded or was he just completely hammered? I hope none of the Reddit guys press him on why he lacked the most basic knowledge of current events.
He is always hammered so that isnt an acceptable excuse. He is just an idiot. He cant pretend to be an intellectual in person because he cant google the answer and pretend he has known it all along. That is one of the biggest reasons he LARPs online as a scholar. He is a fraud drunkard buffoon is what Im getting at.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He is always hammered so that isnt an acceptable excuse. He is just an idiot. He cant pretend to be an intellectual in person because he cant google the answer and pretend he has known it all along. That is one of the biggest reasons he LARPs online as a scholar. He is a fraud drunkard buffoon is what Im getting at.
That’s why he refuses to debate and was awful on that trivia show. If he can’t play search-search-hurry up and search with his phone he is a drooling retard.