Ive never understood fighting or had the urge to fight

Stent

swatchsticker
I already have the advantage because he always wears a suit. Difficult to fight in a suit. I'd strangle him with his own tie (in a legal fight).
Joe Rogan explained this is why he never wears a tie. Someone might strangle him from behind on the street. Like what happens to thousands of normal guys everyday. This spurred the autist Fridman to discuss it.

G

Joe Rogan explained this is why he never wears a tie. Someone might strangle him from behind on the street. Like what happens to thousands of normal guys everyday. This spurred the autist Fridman to discuss it.

[MEDIA=youtube]gK5q5YdLXk0[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]z1UwOFzr-4c[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]k9so1EdMu9M[/MEDIA]
Holy fuck

I've only been in two actual fights. One was in the tenth grade, this kid was wearing "steel-toed" boots and thought it'd be funny to kick me in the shin. I grabbed a metal wastebasket and just unloaded on his head and back with it. He was actually crying. I got in trouble, but it blew over. The second time was at a job I had, my third day. I was struggling with a piece of equipment and a little wigger faggot-type was giving me shit. I finally blew up and threw the piece of equipment at his face. He ducked it and came at me, and I got him with a half-nelson with my left arm and a hammerlock with my right and slammed him face-first into a truck bed. I wanted to snap his shoulder but some other guys broke it up. He quit shortly after that and no one cared, as everyone hates wiggers. I really hate losing my temper, as I get all faggy and guilt-ridden after.

bombvest

I've only been in two actual fights. One was in the tenth grade, this kid was wearing "steel-toed" boots and thought it'd be funny to kick me in the shin. I grabbed a metal wastebasket and just unloaded on his head and back with it. He was actually crying. I got in trouble, but it blew over. The second time was at a job I had, my third day. I was struggling with a piece of equipment and a little wigger faggot-type was giving me shit. I finally blew up and threw the piece of equipment at his face. He ducked it and came at me, and I got him with a half-nelson with my left arm and a hammerlock with my right and slammed him face-first into a truck bed. I wanted to snap his shoulder but some other guys broke it up. He quit shortly after that and no one cared, as everyone hates wiggers. I really hate losing my temper, as I get all faggy and guilt-ridden after.
bring-me-a-hot-pocket-mom-im-being-a-badass-on-facebook.jpg

G

Keep in mind that most MMA fighters who are pros still LOSE in street fights. Guys like Rogan or Fridman would be unconscious or begging for mercy in about two seconds with literally any college athlete in any sport or against any high school wrestlers. Literally world champion UFC fighters have gotten their asses kicked in fights with random bums in the streets. These YouTube/Spotify (((dweebs))) have never thrown a punch at anyone in their entire lives. They talk big to promote this image of them being the new type of masculinity. But they give off such pathetic feminine energy to anyone who is even the least bit masculine.

Guys like Rogan and Fridman are the dorks that never played sports in college or high school. And they want to be friends with pro athletes who played sports all their lives. Because nearly all pro athletes played sports in high school and college. So now Rogan and Fridman have to overcompensate and act tough to make up for the fact that their lives from age 12 to 25 were spent not playing sports or being in the military or firefighting or whatever they think society sees as being masculine. These idiots are obsessed with their image. For them it is not about being tough because closet fags and midget kikes will never be strong or powerful. It is just about convincing their dumb followers that they are on the same level as like Tyson Fury or Stipe Miocic or some random Marine or SEAL.
I won't question your vast knowledge of jew made media(You really seem to love that stuff as you watch ALL of it), but fight related topics should be avoided as this is one of the silliest things I've ever seen posted here that wasn't pure sarcasm.

"most MMA fighters who are pros still LOSE in street fights"

The above quote was a joke, right?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
"most MMA fighters who are pros still LOSE in street fights"

The above quote was a joke, right?
No. Most times an MMA fighter has been in a street fight they lose. Because the guys they fight hit them with a 2x4 or a brick. These cage fighters do not understand street fighting. They are yuppie fags like Rogan or Norton who went to karate and BJJ classes as kids. And then made MMA their job. Conor McGregor was a plumber before joining the UFC. There are guys in the UFC they literally have to wait tables or work retail between fights. For every Masvidal or Jon Jones that are maniacs you have basically 98% of the rest of roster which are guys that cannot fight outside of the ring or cage.

Anthony Smith is a light heavyweight fighter in UFC that nearly got his ass kicked by a guy high on drugs who broke into his house. He literally failed to stop the guy from fighting and needed police to help him. BJ Penn, considered an all time UFC great, got flat out knocked out in a street fight. A ton of Brazilian MMA and BJJ fighters have been hospitalized and a few are dead from losing street fights. Conor McGregor literally sucker punched an old man and it did nothing to the guy. These guys are not as tough as you think.

Someone like Jon Jones is a problem. He would probably kill a cop. Or like Cain Velasquez who tried to shoot the guy who molested his son. Some of them are hardcore. But most are not really street fighters or particularly dangerous. They just have this hardcore image that the UFC projects. But in a street fight they would probably get manhandled by a lot of drunken nobodies because stuff like MMA or BJJ is not that great outside of the cage.

G

No. Most times an MMA fighter has been in a street fight they lose. Because the guys they fight hit them with a 2x4 or a brick. These cage fighters do not understand street fighting. They are yuppie fags like Rogan or Norton who went to karate and BJJ classes as kids. And then made MMA their job. Conor McGregor was a plumber before joining the UFC. There are guys in the UFC they literally have to wait tables or work retail between fights. For every Masvidal or Jon Jones that are maniacs you have basically 98% of the rest of roster which are guys that cannot fight outside of the ring or cage.

Anthony Smith is a light heavyweight fighter in UFC that nearly got his ass kicked by a guy high on drugs who broke into his house. He literally failed to stop the guy from fighting and needed police to help him. BJ Penn, considered an all time UFC great, got flat out knocked out in a street fight. A ton of Brazilian MMA and BJJ fighters have been hospitalized and a few are dead from losing street fights. Conor McGregor literally sucker punched an old man and it did nothing to the guy. These guys are not as tough as you think.

Someone like Jon Jones is a problem. He would probably kill a cop. Or like Cain Velasquez who tried to shoot the guy who molested his son. Some of them are hardcore. But most are not really street fighters or particularly dangerous. They just have this hardcore image that the UFC projects. But in a street fight they would probably get manhandled by a lot of drunken nobodies because stuff like MMA or BJJ is not that great outside of the cage.
Wow. You actually doubled down...You have real conviction when comes to your opinions, I'll give you that...BJ Penn is the worst example you could've chosen. Street fighting is a way of life in Hawaii. Bj was famous for his Street fights before, during, and after his UFC career.

He got ko'd once in a Street fight while drunk and in his 40s after almost 30 years of getting hit in the head.

Anthony Smith was woken up at 4am to someone in house and he beat the shit out of the guy and subdued him until the cops got there.
If that guy wasn't in the middle of a mental break and filled with crazy person retard strength it wouldn't have been so difficult.

Up until about 4 years ago, I was a hardcore MMA fan and not only have I met plenty of fighter's, but I've also trained and played football with many... I've also rolled and spared with world champions and can say that without a doubt most full time fighters(Especially those good enough to get even just one fight in the UFC) can beat the shit out of at least 95% of the world's population.

I'm not a "tough guy", but I am a tough guy, and it only took me 3 months to know that I didnt have what it takes to fight at a high level, and that I would need many more years of training to have even a slight chance of competing in the ring/cage let alone in a fucking street fight with one of those monsters.

Joe Rogan was a legit martial arts champion before he did comedy. That short ball of muscle would fuck up most men over 6 feet tall, no problem.

This is what happens when you run into an mma fighter and think the way you do..

[MEDIA=youtube]rxqDbhWEtWI[/MEDIA]

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Up until about 4 years ago, I was a hardcore MMA fan and not only have I met plenty of fighter's, but I've also trained and played football with many... I've also rolled and spared with world champions and can say that without a doubt most full time fighters(Especially those good enough to get even just one fight in the UFC) can beat the shit out of at least 95% of the world's population.
Dude these guys would get flatlined by most college football or NFL players. Or pro rugby players. You are delusional. Of course they can beat 95% of the world's population. Because that includes women, children, and the fucking elderly you idiot. LOL. A UFC fighter can beat up people between ages 0 and 12 and over 70??? Holy shit what a revelation!!!

You actually think a midget like Conor McGregor could beat literally anyone 6'2" and over on a D1 US college football team in a fight? You are out of your mind. These guys are paid peanuts in the UFC because if they were top athletes they would be in the NFL or MLB or MLS making 10x or 100x what they make. Literally every single I guy I played with in college would put that midget on the ground and unconscious within a few seconds. Is he going to punch the guys that were 6'5" and 270lbs when he cannot even reach them? The guys that were 6'0" and 280lbs that could pick him up with one arm? McGregor failed to knock an old man out.
I'm not a "tough guy", but I am a tough guy, and it only took me 3 months to know that I didnt have what it takes to fight at a high level, and that I would need many more years of training to have even a slight chance of competing in the ring/cage let alone in a fucking street fight with one of those monsters.
Yeah duh you weren't on steroids. They are all on steroids. When I played college sports half the guys were on gear it was ridiculous. Remove the PEDs that they all take and the sport would look more attractive for you. Can you throw a 100mph fastball 100 times a game? Hit 70HRs a season? Or ride on your bike for a month straight like Lance Armstrong? No because you were not drugged out of your mind. Guys have gone into the UFC with only months of training.

This 'high level' of sport you are talking about doesn't exist clean. All sports are about the drugs you take. You could train seven days a week without needing recovery if you roided yourself like every pro athlete. The level of play in MLB, UFC, NFL, is because of the steroids. The crazy homeruns and tackling power and endless gas tanks.
Joe Rogan was a legit martial arts champion before he did comedy. That short ball of muscle would fuck up most men over 6 feet tall, no problem.
Bullshit. Rogan was never a in single legit competition ever. Not a college athlete. Not a high school athlete. His early UFC work has him with a pierced ear, wearing makeup, skinny as hell, and talking with a lisp. Rogan was 2-1 in amateur kickboxing. That was it. He was never in any professional league. He did amateur circuits in stuff like TKD breaking wooden boards.

A legit martial arts champion would be someone who competed in Glory, Rizin, Pride, the Olympics, and so on.
This is what happens when you run into an mma fighter and think the way you do..

Wow sucker punching a drunk so fucking tough. Read all of the comments on that video. Joe Schilling is a pussy I would beat the shit out of him in a real fight. Anyone that sucker punches a defenseless drunk idiot like that deserves a thrashing. He is a total coward. If I saw him in person acting like that he would never walk again.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
This is what happens when you run into an mma fighter
sucker punches a defenseless drunk idiot
Seems to me a professional fighter could size up someone like that instantly, determine them to be harmless, and just deflect any of their weak boozy strikes until they got tired or the bouncer showed up. Or just keep walking and ignore the sot. FAFO and all, I understand swatting a fly. Harsh, not necessarily fair.
Edit: I am not a fighter, or much of a lover for that matter.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
I miss his constant challenging people to fight. Honestly miss the nigga. His drunk 16 year old girl posting was hilarious. He posted a Joe Cumia tier rant about how I’m a pussy because I pointed out the same thing I just did. Really hope he got his life together, but part of me wishes he doesn’t so I can read him post shit like this again.

i like how he tried that gimmick with @CumiaPoodle until he realized they were probably the same level of crazy

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Some of these "men" you see on social media are so fucking queer. The bitch energy just seeps out.

Most masculine men don't think or even question this shit because that in itself is gay. Generally speaking, if you're able to hold down a steady income, provide for yourself and your loved ones, and you can get your dick up for a woman, then the chances are you're more manly than most of these faggots wish they could be.

I'm proud to say I've never watched a Lex Friedman video too. What's with the suit?

Barney-how-i-met-your-mother-28758189-1707-2560.jpg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
There's only one man I fear being caught in an alley with, and I imagine any fighter would, and it's Elegant Elliot Offen.

YOU LOOK LIKE THE LAST SHIT I TOOK, CUNTFACE! WE'RE GONNA THROW DOWN, TRADE BLOWS, FLY FISTS, THAT'S GANGSTA TALK, RRRIIIIIIIGGGHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTT? I'LL TAKE YOU DOWN LIKE JOE CORSIN, AT THE STAGE DELICATESSEN, RRRIIIIIIIGGGHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTT?

G

Dude these guys would get flatlined by most college football or NFL players. Or pro rugby players. You are delusional. Of course they can beat 95% of the world's population. Because that includes women, children, and the fucking elderly you idiot. LOL. A UFC fighter can beat up people between ages 0 and 12 and over 70??? Holy shit what a revelation!!!

You actually think a midget like Conor McGregor could beat literally anyone 6'2" and over on a D1 US college football team in a fight? You are out of your mind. These guys are paid peanuts in the UFC because if they were top athletes they would be in the NFL or MLB or MLS making 10x or 100x what they make. Literally every single I guy I played with in college would put that midget on the ground and unconscious within a few seconds. Is he going to punch the guys that were 6'5" and 270lbs when he cannot even reach them? The guys that were 6'0" and 280lbs that could pick him up with one arm? McGregor failed to knock an old man out.

Yeah duh you weren't on steroids. They are all on steroids. When I played college sports half the guys were on gear it was ridiculous. Remove the PEDs that they all take and the sport would look more attractive for you. Can you throw a 100mph fastball 100 times a game? Hit 70HRs a season? Or ride on your bike for a month straight like Lance Armstrong? No because you were not drugged out of your mind. Guys have gone into the UFC with only months of training.

This 'high level' of sport you are talking about doesn't exist clean. All sports are about the drugs you take. You could train seven days a week without needing recovery if you roided yourself like every pro athlete. The level of play in MLB, UFC, NFL, is because of the steroids. The crazy homeruns and tackling power and endless gas tanks.

Bullshit. Rogan was never a in single legit competition ever. Not a college athlete. Not a high school athlete. His early UFC work has him with a pierced ear, wearing makeup, skinny as hell, and talking with a lisp. Rogan was 2-1 in amateur kickboxing. That was it. He was never in any professional league. He did amateur circuits in stuff like TKD breaking wooden boards.

A legit martial arts champion would be someone who competed in Glory, Rizin, Pride, the Olympics, and so on.

Wow sucker punching a drunk so fucking tough. Read all of the comments on that video. Joe Schilling is a pussy I would beat the shit out of him in a real fight. Anyone that sucker punches a defenseless drunk idiot like that deserves a thrashing. He is a total coward. If I saw him in person acting like that he would never walk again.
"Literally every single I guy I played with in college would put that midget on the ground and unconscious"

What sport did you play in college?
While I have met legit athletes that share your opinions, they are usually Dan Quinn types.

What are your thoughts on Stevia?

"Wow sucker punching a drunk so fucking tough"

That was no sucker punch. The guy said something smart and when Joe got in his face the guy started to square up/flinch, and Joe fed his ass a 3 piece before the idiot could finish pulling his punch back.

Last edited by a moderator: