IT'S OFFICIAL.... Patrick Court Transcript LIVE tonight @ 8pm ET on YouTube

G

Same, I am a kiwi fag, but I'm also an oldschool ONA reddit fag. This shit was just too delicious because the farmers were seriously misbehaving today
I had given up reddit before i had heard of the OnA sub, though I did hear about it from various shenanigans but as I said I had already forgone reddit sometime in between their banning coontown/FPH and the MDE ban. Reddit can sometimes be a great resource but on the whole it's such a shit platform.

G

Kiwifarms guys are fucking faggots for sure. Near was a standup xir. Im all in wit the forum wars but would've liked to hear the transcript reading today sniff. Oh well. Pat's fat.
Not like there's going to be any big surprise. Plus this pigmy kiwi thing or whatever it is has no business with this thing of ours.

My honest opinion, the books should have been closed a long time ago.

G

You're correct...This is Merica, so the common culture is to make money no matter the shame involved.

I'm just saying that any longtime OnA fan knows how that might end.

Getting beat up at Times Square, Obscurity, mental illness, jail, biting volatile jewish girls, podcasting from your car until the street sweeper comes and you have to move to the other side of the street, etc.