IT'S OFFICIAL.... Patrick Court Transcript LIVE tonight @ 8pm ET on YouTube

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Between tonight and him getting mad at @NortheastPhilly for trolling him, Dan is spiraling towards faggotville.

Dan is upset that awful internet trolls don't appreciate him and his work...

Troll's, trolls are your audience. What do you expect? You'll never receive the praise or appreciation that you think you deserve.

P.s.

You mentioned selling Fatrick themed merch.

Good God I hope you were joking.
I'm sorry you're too stupid to see this is all a radio bit, he's been doing this since he was 18, sniff.

G

Burning through the content right quick, no? Build it up nigga, we need angles, promos, and teases.
Damn, this nigga single-handedly planted a seed in dan's mind that he should spread it out. The anticipation is killing me.

On a serious note, I posted the pacer website on KF not once but twice telling the users they could seek the transcripts out themselves. It's interesting because there are many threads on KF where the commenters are extremely proactive in seeking out and archiving information about the person of interest. However, when it comes to Pat's thread, and this was pointed out in the thread earlier today, the only people that contribute are cross posters from here. I came to this forum because I realized that the thread was a secondary thing and that the lit crit forum here was where the real gold was.

I like KF and OnA for different reasons (I'm new here, newer than Andrew and behind him in diving into old OnA content/bits, so if you have suggestions for good OnA stuff I'm all ears shoot me a DM) and I look forward to the gay autistic slap fight that may ensue from the blue balling Dan has done tonight.

You made me waste a bowl pack on that, nigger.
You did it to yourself!

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Damn, this nigga single-handedly planted a seed in dan's mind that he should spread it out. The anticipation is killing me.

On a serious note, I posted the pacer website on KF not once but twice telling the users they could seek the transcripts out themselves. It's interesting because there are many threads on KF where the commenters are extremely proactive in seeking out and archiving information about the person of interest. However, when it comes to Pat's thread, and this was pointed out in the thread earlier today, the only people that contribute are cross posters from here. I came to this forum because I realized that the thread was a secondary thing and that the lit crit forum here was where the real gold was.

I like KF and OnA for different reasons (I'm new here, newer than Andrew and behind him in diving into old OnA content/bits, so if you have suggestions for good OnA stuff I'm all ears shoot me a DM) and I look forward to the gay autistic slap fight that may ensue from the blue balling Dan has done tonight.

You did it to yourself!
Same, I am a kiwi fag, but I'm also an oldschool ONA reddit fag. This shit was just too delicious because the farmers were seriously misbehaving today

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
Between tonight and him getting mad at @NortheastPhilly for trolling him, Dan is spiraling towards faggotville.

Dan is upset that awful internet trolls don't appreciate him and his work...

Troll's, trolls are your audience. What do you expect? You'll never receive the praise or appreciation that you think you deserve.

P.s.

You mentioned selling Fatrick themed merch.

Good God I hope you were joking.
He's doing exactly what he mocks pat for, getting mad at the internet. Only person simping for him is @ShutYourCakeHorn

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I dont know why so many people are so hard up to see the transcripts immediately when we already know how it ends and even had Andrew talk live about it that day. This was just going to be a table reading for laughs. Normally we would have to wait til sunday for this anyways. There are lots of bits none of us know about going on until they are already over, then they get shared here. Its nothing new to wait a few days for details.