It's easy to lose trace of the fact that Anthony Cumia is a legitimate pedophile

It's important to reiterate that he was unsuccessful in his quest.

Imagine everyone in the world calling you a racist pedophile, it legitimately costs you millions of dollars and yet the racists say you're a fag whose too scared to name the Jew and the pedo's call you a gullible loser for never breaking in an 8th grader.

There's probably a dark web pedo forum that breaks his balls worse than we do.

"...So he sends her the Ipad and didn't even get a hymen pic first to make sure lollol..."

L after L after L.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
It's important to reiterate that he was unsuccessful in his quest.

Imagine everyone in the world calling you a racist pedophile, it legitimately costs you millions of dollars and yet the racists say you're a fag whose too scared to name the Jew and the pedo's call you a gullible loser for never breaking in an 8th grader.

There's probably a dark web pedo forum that breaks his balls worse than we do.

"...So he sends her the Ipad and didn't even get a hymen pic first to make sure lollol..."

L after L after L.

No. He’s a criminal pedophile, who has acted on it and not in the Eric Hildeman “thoughts along aren’t criminal” way.

He didn’t fuck selfcuttinggirl because she wasn’t real, he’s fucked the real ones.

No. He’s a criminal pedophile, who has acted on it and not in the Eric Hildeman “thoughts along aren’t criminal” way.

He didn’t fuck selfcuttinggirl because she wasn’t real, he’s fucked the real ones.
Oh, that's right. I thought I remembered he maybe actually did some vile shit but tbh I laughed at my own line and just couldn't get myself to delete it.

...maybe kiss you
Screenshot_20240207_004657_Chrome.jpg