• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's been years now - I think we should reach out to our friend Sue and get down to the MEAT of the story

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
You make a great point, Ray. But the thing with trannies is you give them an inch by calling them ma'am or whatever dumb name they gave themself and they take that and try to run a mile with it. Next thing you know we got "trans kids" and people acting like mutilating penises into frankenvagina's is normal. It's a tough one, man.

Not saying that I have the answer either. I've been lucky that I've met mostly good people. But I definitely had my share of assholes, regardless of gender, creed, you name it.

I'm not the biggest fan of political talks, I'm just about being good to each other and helping others. It's why I started my Foundation.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
No offense to @ChicopeeChip but why would Sue lighting go on his shitty podcast?

she has 401k subscribers

dan has less than 500 and yells at his guests

with all due respect to dan, he’s a loser compared to Sue Lighting

Fair point. I've only listened to some clips of his show, so if he is attacking people, that wouldn't be wise.

Maybe Josiah can make a new tape for the Huffington Post. Possibly get Sue to call Patrick fat, too.