• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's been years now - I think we should reach out to our friend Sue and get down to the MEAT of the story

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
I'm honored you'd have me, but I might as well piss away my career if I do that.

Let's keep the mysticism, it's saved my ass already. We're not that close.

Sniff
What if a fellow cyberatalker ever came to one of your shows with his girlfriend and met you and Gosia for a few minutes after. Would you want to meet them? Would you host them backstage for an hour maybe? I might be closer than you think, child.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
What if a fellow cyberatalker ever came to one of your shows with his girlfriend and met you and Gosia for a few minutes after. Would you want to meet them? Would you host them backstage for an hour maybe? I might be closer than you think, child.

I've commented on this same inquiry a few times - I would never admit it's me here publicly, even to a fellow brotherman. That's part of keeping the doubt, that lack of accountability, that covers me from any controversy. I'll spare you the boring details, but I've had to discuss my being here outside of Gosia - and what I've been told to follow these last two years, it's worked, and I'm going to stick with it.

I wish things were like the 90's again, then I wouldn't give a shit. But this is the climate we live in now, that a place of tomfoolery (and granted, opinions that I don't share, but such is life) could be the downfall of my public opinion. Despite the rising conservatism here in Poland - in fact, maybe even because of that - it wouldn't be a good look.

And the wild thing is, I don't say much of anything controversial here! I'm very open to all people and judge the individual, but guilt by association is real, sadly.

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a Cumia
His Darkstalkers video was good.

Darkatalkers

Anyone know how we can get our hands on SelfCuttingGirl?
The person behind the SelfCuttingGirl persona is ironically also a YouTube personality. I have them on social media. I have considered asking them if they would consider coming onto the forums, but I imagine that it might have an adverse affect on their YT.

SensibleKeks

Scherioushly, folksh, I think time has been a benefit. We're a friendly, diverse and open place here - mostly - so I think bringing her in would really stoke the Cumia fire.

@ChicopeeChip , any chance you could do a special edition and interview her? Get some good Nana stories? She's a good fella, so she probably won't spill, but it's worth a shot. And it would be nice to let her know she's still appreciated around these parts.

And for those of you ready to trash Suzie Q, she really should be appreciated here - what she did brought down Anthony in a way that even his Twitter tirade didn't, and gave us YEARS of material. Like it or not, if it wasn't for Sue, Anthony's jheri curl picture wouldn't have ended up in the news as Antwan Kumiya, the perpetrator of the Nice terrorist attack.

What say you, Brothermen?

1651962325122.gif

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Didn't he already spill the beans? In a retrospect. A few years ago?
He has talked about it on a few videos on social media but those have been taken down. If you pretended to be a 12-year-old girl online to entice an aged shock jock to send you a computer it would be hard to explain that during a job interview. Or to a divorce lawyer or whatever.

Imager

I see penises everywhere
If a person's not a cunt, I give them the respect of their preferred terms. What's the harm in it?

Even if they are a cunt, I'll give them that.

But I'll also tell them to get fucked, because an asshole is still an asshole, regardless of who they are.
I believed like this but heard someone make a point that changed my mind.

2+2=4.

if someone tried to tell me that 2+2=5, I would ignore them.

When a GameStop tranny is telling you to fall him “ma’am” he is telling you to proclaim that 2+2=5 and buy into his perverted world view.

Forcing me to say 2+2=5 is forcing me to lie. You can call yourself whatever you want but you can’t force me to. Truth matters to me.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
I believed like this but heard someone make a point that changed my mind.

2+2=4.

if someone tried to tell me that 2+2=5, I would ignore them.

When a GameStop tranny is telling you to fall him “ma’am” he is telling you to proclaim that 2+2=5 and buy into his perverted world view.

Forcing me to say 2+2=5 is forcing me to lie. You can call yourself whatever you want but you can’t force me to. Truth matters to me.

Most I've met in my travels didn't force me, they asked. They weren't dicks about it.

I hear what you're saying, and I'm not going to shout at you to change your view. I just view it like this: I'm not here to make someone's life more difficult. And a life like that is far from easy. If you're friendly to me, I will be friendly to you, too. If you're militant and forceful and rude, well, then we have a problem. But I haven't really had a lot of that.

Most I've met in my travels didn't force me, they asked. They weren't dicks about it.

I hear what you're saying, and I'm not going to shout at you to change your view. I just view it like this: I'm not here to make someone's life more difficult. And a life like that is far from easy. If you're friendly to me, I will be friendly to you, too. If you're militant and forceful and rude, well, then we have a problem. But I haven't really had a lot of that.
You make a great point, Ray. But the thing with trannies is you give them an inch by calling them ma'am or whatever dumb name they gave themself and they take that and try to run a mile with it. Next thing you know we got "trans kids" and people acting like mutilating penises into frankenvagina's is normal. It's a tough one, man.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
You make a great point, Ray. But the thing with trannies is you give them an inch by calling them ma'am or whatever dumb name they gave themself and they take that and try to run a mile with it. Next thing you know we got "trans kids" and people acting like mutilating penises into frankenvagina's is normal. It's a tough one, man.
it all started with gay acceptence

westboro chruch was right