• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's 2012, you tune in to O&A because you want to be entertained and laugh, and this is what you get

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
That never failed to make the preceding 20 minutes of humorless screaming funny.
Not only that but Ants self awareness is a lie parroted by his zombies and crafted directly by Anthony to make himself seem more level headed than he actually was. Listen to half of his race rants and this realization never occurs. Even if Jim brings up “what are you so angry about?” Ant will treat it as ridiculous then jump back into nonsensical anger.

Relisten to the tape where Ant and Jim argue about the black panthers at the polling place. No matter how wrong and wormy Jim is in that argument the level of anger and insults Anthony brings out is ridiculous, calling him a liberal and “What happened to my Jimmy Norton?” over not having an immediate reactionary opinion to something.

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
GO BACK TO THE FUCKIN FRYOLATER! Then on his own show he was always polite to them. Funny how that works.
I've even heard old clips from live at the compound where he would let callers just absolutely trample over him. he only got snippy on o&a cos he had his co-hosts to back him up, but the second he's a one man show he's back to confrontation-avoidant, spaghetti-on-the-wall anthony

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I've even heard old clips from live at the compound where he would let callers just absolutely trample over him. he only got snippy on o&a cos he had his co-hosts to back him up, but the second he's a one man show, he's back to confrontation-avoidant, spaghetti-on-the-wall anthony
For as much as they complained about Opie having a big head those two faggots had the biggest head. The only place where they felt empowered to scream at callers, act like divas, and speak their mind was O&A. But you’ll never see that on their own shows.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
For as much as they complained about Opie having a big head those two faggots had the biggest head. The only place where they felt empowered to scream at callers, act like divas, and speak their mind was O&A. But you’ll never see that on their own shows.
The LFTC shows I can’t speak to because I never saw one but I assumed he was like that on TACS because he was directly at the mercy of his subscribers.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Literally yes. Oh wow another humorless race rant. And then the destroyer cuts in and lets his cohost know to wrap it the fuck up and no one cares. It’s a perfect bit, more entertaining than listening to an Ashen, humorless Rush Limbaugh.
Way to be myopic about the entirety of O&A wrapping it all up as nothing but race rants, stupid. I guess those 10 hour long Anthony impressions compilations and countless compilations of Ant making Jimmy laugh are all just humorless race rants disguised as pure comedy, hey!
Yeah, "the destroyer" tells every when to wrap it up instead of offering a countering opinion or blisteringly hilarious take himself. Nice stop sign, stupid. You'll never win using Opie as a shield, Sue. That's why there's NOpie shows galore and not No Ant or No Jimmy shows everywhere on YouTube.
I don’t even know what you’re saying with this. Are you saying I should be mad Opie wasn’t ranting about niggers, or that he should be shamed for not having nigger hating thoughts he spews on air with no filter? Yes, I am glad Opie shut the fuck up and didn’t go on political rants on a comedy show.

This is like saying Jim was self aware because in the middle of his celebrity picture rants he would decry himself as a pathetic worm who should kill himself. No matter the self awareness they have to realize how stupid they look they don’t have enough to stop themselves from doing it over and over again with each time losing whatever self awareness or humor was originally in it. Listen to any Cumia rant from 08 vs 2014 and see the difference in tone, humor, and perceived danger. By the end Cumia is truly losing his fucking mind and incapable of realizing how nonsensical it is.
"This is like saying Jim was self aware..." Followed immediately by "no matter the self awareness." 🤣 Come on, sir, you're spiraling, Sue. Get yourself squared away or give those bolt on tits back to Ant already.

"Are you saying I should be mad at Opie?" No, stupid, calm down and use a brain cell to comprehend what I wrote. You said Dopie playing Candy Crush is the perfect example of Opie tapping out as if he only did that during race rants. For fucks sake someone can say "nice shirt, stupid" to Opie and he fucking pouts passive aggressively and starts playing Candy Crush (which is a game for women like Opie) and for you to use Opie as the barometer for when Anthony is not being funny or interesting on O&A is baffling to me.

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
The LFTC shows I can’t speak to because I never saw one but I assumed he was like that on TACS because he was directly at the mercy of his subscribers.
let me make this very clear; I have never willingly sought out live from the cumpound shows lmao. the only one I've heard was when he ranted about ralphie may during one of his drunken livestreams, which lead into being a recurring conversation on o&a. but if you listen to the clip I'm talking about you'll hear what I mean

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
I'd honestly prefer that because there was at least a chance of them getting fucked with in some way. AntH's rants were always joyless and exhausting.

Opie only fucked with them good once or twice, otherwise they'd never get a proper grilling unless Dice was on.
90% chance of Ant and Jim going "you're so cute teehee, btw I have a pool."

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Way to be myopic about the entirety of O&A wrapping it all up as nothing but race rants, stupid.
This wasn’t an argument but you turned it into one because you suffer from psychosis. What are you talking about. Nowhere did I say that. I said Anthonys race rants were humorless. You said they were funny. Now its turned into me saying O&A was just race rants, makes sense.
I guess those 10 hour long Anthony impressions compilations and countless compilations of Ant making Jimmy laugh are all just humorless race rants disguised as pure comedy, hey!
Nowhere did I say this. Also you’re an Anthony zombie if you think those are funny.
Yeah, "the destroyer" tells every when to wrap it up instead of offering a countering opinion or blisteringly hilarious take himself.
Oh the counter opinion of “I don’t think all niggers should be killed”, yeah that’ll go over well. Anthony is known not to fly off the handle and make political arguments personal. See: Bill Burr (on the show, Jimmy, DL, any of the callers, etc.
Nice stop sign, stupid. You'll never win using Opie as a shield, Sue. That's why there's NOpie shows galore and not No Ant or No Jimmy shows everywhere on YouTube.
Hey retard, there are “No Jimmy” shows everywhere…it’s called O&A pre 2002. As if i’ve said before he contributed to the show, greatly, but it was O&A first. I don’t even know what you’re trying to prove beyond that the O&A fanbase are a bunch of chimp brained degenerates who like listening to two faggots joke about cuckoldry and do wacky impressions and slide whistles and 40 year old movie references. WOW THIS IS SO GOOD, TIME EDIT OPIE OUT AGAIN!!!! Opie has good lines but he hasn’t had years of obsessive faggot fans cataloguing his every joke as evidence he’s better than the other two members.
"This is like saying Jim was self aware..." Followed immediately by "no matter the self awareness." 🤣 Come on, sir, you're spiraling, Sue. Get yourself squared away or give those bolt on tits back to Ant already.
Do you want me to be ultra specific for you to understand a basic point? No matter the PERCEIVED or surface level awareness. These guys are only operating on a surface level. To think they are truly self aware is just a fucking joke. They wouldn’t be half as fucked up as they are if they were.
"Are you saying I should be mad at Opie?" No, stupid, calm down and use a brain cell to comprehend what I wrote. You said Dopie playing Candy Crush is the perfect example of Opie tapping out as if he only did that during race rants. For fucks sake someone can say "nice shirt, stupid" to Opie and he fucking pouts passive aggressively and starts playing Candy Crush (which is a game for women like Opie) and for you to use Opie as the barometer for when Anthony is not being funny or interesting on O&A is baffling to me.
Nice opinions from 2013, stupid. I gotta tap in the @DMAN for this one.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
This wasn’t an argument but you turned it into one because you suffer from psychosis. What are you talking about. Nowhere did I say that. I said Anthonys race rants were humorless. You said they were funny. Now its turned into me saying O&A was just race rants, makes sense.

Nowhere did I say this. Also you’re an Anthony zombie if you think those are funny.

Oh the counter opinion of “I don’t think all niggers should be killed”, yeah that’ll go over well. Anthony is known not to fly off the handle and make political arguments personal. See: Bill Burr (on the show, Jimmy, DL, any of the callers, etc.

Hey retard, there are “No Jimmy” shows everywhere…it’s called O&A pre 2002. As if i’ve said before he contributed to the show, greatly, but it was O&A first. I don’t even know what you’re trying to prove beyond that the O&A fanbase are a bunch of chimp brained degenerates who like listening to two faggots joke about cuckoldry and do wacky impressions and slide whistles and 40 year old movie references. WOW THIS IS SO GOOD, TIME EDIT OPIE OUT AGAIN!!!! Opie has good lines but he hasn’t had years of obsessive faggot fans cataloguing his every joke as evidence he’s better than the other two members.

Do you want me to be ultra specific for you to understand a basic point? No matter the PERCEIVED or surface level awareness. These guys are only operating on a surface level. To think they are truly self aware is just a fucking joke. They wouldn’t be half as fucked up as they are if they were.

Nice opinions from 2013, stupid. I gotta tap in the @DMAN for this one.

Of all the shit I ain't readin today that's the most not-read