• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It is Happening again…

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Dice is really named Silverstein and pretends to be Italian. Both of them are colossal faggots. Imagine thinking a mongrel unfunny kike masquerading as some Italian or White 'alpha' or whatever is anything but severely douche chilling. "Authentic".
“Fake Italian, real leather. Opposite of Joey Buttofucco.” Jackie and Dice definitely did not like each other very much.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Awkward old pedophile doesn't understand teenage boys don't know who Dice is.
I doubt most fucking 40-year-olds do.

I meant moreso that Dice just wants to be an obnoxious prick and goes forward with it.
True, if this was Dice filming he'd give da bit his all. He'd wear his dumb jacket and glasses and march right up to the Okies, barking orders to whoever he imagined wanted his autograph in the loudest and most obnoxious way possible. He'd demand their attention while confusing the fuck out of them with non sequiturs and contradictory statements.

Instead we get AntH awkwardly slurring out two or three borderline indistinguishable sentences dressed like a drunk Florida retiree (which he pretty much is). He gets zero reaction because the tourists understandably amuse he's a homeless drug addict. All the while Nana is continually waving the camera around so he can mug at it and you don't get the impression he's even addressing these people.

Ballwashers are gonna say that this was supposed to be ironically bad, but the problem is there is no act in pretending to be pathetic when you actually are.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
He gets zero reaction because the tourists understandably amuse he's a homeless drug addict.
Keep in mind that Anthony got fired from Sirius for harassing people in public and filming them like a creep. Then reacting poorly when they slapped him around like a bitch for filming them. One of these days Anthony is going to film some very young girl and her father is going to hurt him severely for doing his creep shots. Or he will bother some jocks or Marines or whatever and they will beat the shit out of him for filming them and harassing them when they are just trying to cross the street.

One of these days Anthony is going to film the wrong person and get his ass kicked and possibly permanently injured. Opie filmed Roland, an employee and longtime associate, and thought it wouldn't matter that Roland protested as they were familiar with each other. Opie, and the show, would film homeless people that they were familiar with for a laugh like the cake stomping. The one time they filmed a guy that they didn't know, the Stern fan walkover guy, they nearly all got fired when it turned violent. Because no one likes being harassed and recorded.

But Roland worked for O&A and was recorded and mocked all of the time. He wasn't some stranger. So he should have known that Opie and others would do dumb shit like recording him taking a dump. Some random tourist or family not getting the expectations of privacy from an aged shock jock is just asking for trouble. Anthony has clearly not learned his lesson.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Keep in mind that Anthony got fired from Sirius for harassing people in public and filming them like a creep. Then reacting poorly when they slapped him around like a bitch for filming them.
The difference here is that this Dice thing is reasonably a prank, no matter how bad it is. The people know theyre being recorded. When Ant takes pictures of black people and children its secret because he’s a pussy and knows the repercussions of taking pictures of people to mock them publicly.
One of these days Anthony is going to film some very young girl and her father is going to hurt him severely for doing his creep shots. Or he will bother some jocks or Marines or whatever and they will beat the shit out of him for filming them and harassing them when they are just trying to cross the street.
This will be a guarantee once he’s in SC and Erock isn’t around to hold back the angry fathers. He will get his ass lynched Emmet Till style.
One of these days Anthony is going to film the wrong person and get his ass kicked and possibly permanently injured.
And as usual he will find some way to shirk responsibility. “F/N THEY RESORT TO VIOLENCE I WASNT DOING ANYTHING BUT EVEN IF I WAS WHY HIT ME” because people don’t like their picture being secretly taken to be mocked.
Opie filmed Roland, an employee and longtime associate, and thought it wouldn't matter that Roland protested as they were familiar with each other. Opie, and the show, would film homeless people that they were familiar with for a laugh like the cake stomping. The one time they filmed a guy that they didn't know, the Stern fan walkover guy, they nearly all got fired when it turned violent. Because no one likes being harassed and recorded.
There is a world of difference between, say, filming homeless antics in 2006 and filming Roland on the toilet in 2018. The main difference being the world we live in. Roland had everything flash before his eyes of Opie posting the video and having it be on the internet forever. No one in 2006 thought that was a possibility because Youtube wasn’t even a year old and social media isn’t what it is today. Now a days if you see someone filming an incident you can almost guarantee it’s getting blasted all over social media.
But Roland worked for O&A and was recorded and mocked all of the time. He wasn't some stranger. So he should have known that Opie and others would do dumb shit like recording him taking a dump. Some random tourist or family not getting the expectations of privacy from an aged shock jock is just asking for trouble. Anthony has clearly not learned his lesson.
Once again no responsibility. The last show he did before being fired he was bragging about taking pictures of a black dude to mock, getting caught, and being proud of how angry the guy was. And how he didn’t give a shit. He’ll never learn because for Ant everybody else and the world itself should mold to what he wants to do. If they don’t they’re mothers dick fucking asshole cunt stain rotbung scumbags.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
6fd.jpg

lowend73

Forum Clout
Omg the sound wasn't working and I thought it was actually Dice just by the old man face. Jesus he looks ROUGH.
He'a been called sexy.

Let this be a lesson to us all

Drinking is fine in moderation. Indian Xanax is bad for you.

Stay away from trannies, and find stuff to occupy during the day.

Don't hang out with synchophants and what is basically Batman villains.

Save and invest, if at one time you were making millions there is really no excuse to be broke.