• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It is Happening again…

FMW7

Forum Clout

Nick Gerlips

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230803-175104~2.png

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
First of all when Dice does this I’m sure it’s hilarious because he has a certain swagger (yuck) and charm about him. Ant just looks like a creep here harassing random people on the street who don’t know who the fuck Dice is.

The main difference is Dice is authentic and Ant is loaded 24/7 to prevent access to his true self.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
The main difference is Dice is authentic and Ant is loaded 24/7 to prevent access to his true self.
Dice is really named Silverstein and pretends to be Italian. Both of them are colossal faggots. Imagine thinking a mongrel unfunny kike masquerading as some Italian or White 'alpha' or whatever is anything but severely douche chilling. "Authentic".

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Dice is really named Silverstein and pretends to be Italian. Both of them are colossal faggots. Imagine thinking a mongrel unfunny kike masquerading as some Italian or White 'alpha' or whatever is anything but severely douche chilling. "Authentic".

I meant moreso that Dice just wants to be an obnoxious prick and goes forward with it. Even if he's Hebey Kikeburger in the boardroom, he still does his schtick at least partially to entertain himself. Guys like Larry the Cable Guy not only checked out of their bit in business discussions but with their friends and family too. From what we know, Dice is Dice with everyone he talks to, and I doubt he'd have the energy for his annoying bullshit if he didn't enjoy the LARP.

Ant isn't his true self with anyone. It's why his relationships and businesses plummet while Dice at least lives comfortably past his public relevance.
And no, I don't enjoy Dice at all beyond when he's tearing down fags and women.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I meant moreso that Dice just wants to be an obnoxious prick and goes forward with it. Even if he's Hebey Kikeburger in the boardroom, he still does his schtick at least partially to entertain himself. Guys like Larry the Cable Guy not only checked out of their bit in business discussions but with their friends and family too. From what we know, Dice is Dice with everyone he talks to, and I doubt he'd have the energy for his annoying bullshit if he didn't enjoy the LARP.

Ant isn't his true self with anyone. It's why his relationships and businesses plummet while Dice at least lives comfortably past his public relevance.

He's just an old pot head who uses his gimmick as a veil to fuck with people and steal legendary amount of money and items.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout

I'M A PIRATESTER

WALK MY PLANK

UGHWEWEWEWEWEWEEEE

1691115292808.png