"It happens" - Never to me though because I'm Mama Raven's special boy and am never wrong

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I worked minimum wage jobs in high school but never did I look at those positions as life long career. I knew that’s where you start and if you wanna make more you have to gain skills and experience to take on bigger roles. Those positions can be trained in about 15 minutes but Pat claims they are “highly skilled” when it’s not a skill to wash dishes. Pat has never had a job that took skill, even selling cars they hire anyone since it’s commission and if they don’t sell they quit. At 41 he has zero job skills and experience which means he would have to work minimum wage if anyplace would even hire him. Pat must be upset at minimum wage since it looks like it’s in his future.

Kim_Jong_Poon

Not on welfare
He's gonna be working a bottom of the barrel job pretty soon, so he thinks it's in his best interest to demand that they pay more. Only problem is that most businesses can't afford to pay people $15/hr to flip burgers, and this will lead to massive unemployment. Pat will be up against fierce competition for these shit jobs, and nobody is going to hire a 41 year old jackass who thinks he's too good for a job like theirs.
I think Pat would hurt himself to collect disability within the first hour if he had to work a real job.

Patrick, what are you doing? Don't put your hand in the deep-fryer! NOOOOOO!!!

bombvest

f7faccf631112105b13ec5a8345aa5d5.png

Words mean what I say they do, child.
fat here is just pointing out that the word 'unskilled' emphasizes the idea that it's a job that nearly any normal person can handle, so they shouldn't get paid over minimum. so he's switching the argument to semantics rather than something substantive. cause low-skilled and unskilled basically mean the same thing usage-wise. there are no unskilled workers. unlike pat who's an unskilled arguer.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
The concept of "unskilled" labor was invented by the ownership class to justify paying starvation wages...

Again with the fuckin' food.

Also, Fatrick's job as a health insurance salesman puts him in the "rent seeker" economic class. Doesn't make anything, or provide a service; still wants to drain money out of the economy. Much like Fatrick himself, they're a dead weight that slows down the economy and leads to wealth inequality.

He's gonna be working a bottom of the barrel job pretty soon, so he thinks it's in his best interest to demand that they pay more. Only problem is that most businesses can't afford to pay people $15/hr to flip burgers, and this will lead to massive unemployment. Pat will be up against fierce competition for these shit jobs, and nobody is going to hire a 41 year old jackass who thinks he's too good for a job like theirs.
I think I would be able to legitimately jerk off to a photo of Fatso in a fast food uniform.

G

I worked minimum wage jobs as a teenager and in college. Bar staff, waiter, McDonald's, warehouse hump. They're hard work, but not skilled. As long as you can listen to orders and stay on your feet for 10-12 hours at a time, generally, you're good to go. And doing those jobs young gives you a) a work ethic b) respect and courtesy for people doing them and c) motivation to get education and skills.

Fat has none of these things. It's why he's poor and also fat.

G

O&A Forums meet-up/victory feast at the Milwaukee Subway, you say?
It'd be fawkin hilarious if Pat had to have an extremely uncomfortable interaction with one of us calling him "child" and whatnot, then after it's over think "Whew that sucked. At least he's gone now" only for the next person in line to do the exact same thing and bust his balls.

Will Tate

Oven March
It'd be fawkin hilarious if Pat had to have an extremely uncomfortable interaction with one of us calling him "child" and whatnot, then after it's over think "Whew that sucked. At least he's gone now" only for the next person in line to do the exact same thing and bust his balls.
Then when we sit down some of the group sit in such a way as to look exactly like the Lappening pic.

G

Just dropping a Modest Pat tweet here:

NarcPig.png

[URL unfurl="true"]https://archive.is/B7cZr[/URL]
This reminds me of that famous quote from Bertrand Russell, "I'm reluctantly having to come to terms with the fact that I have only a certain amount of cerebral output to hedge between mathematics, history and a metaphysical epistemological philosophy during any given day."

Oh no, wait. He never said anything of the sort because he was too busy having sex with pre-hippy 1920s hippy chicks, putting out a huge amount of (clearly written) work and having utter faith in his successes and failures.