It ain't none of Serch's business

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Serch shit all over Pete Nice, who he used to rap with in his group 3rd Bass. When asked about having a reunion with Nice, Serch was all "Nah, b, you got it twisted, dog, I'm tryna stay on the positive tip rn nomesayin? But to quote Morrissey, who y'all prolly don't know, cuz y'all some brothas, but he was from the smiths, he said, when they asked about regrouping the smiths, I'll never go on stage wit those cunts again."

Believe it or not, Pete Nice apparently didn't like being called a cunt by a dude who has a storied history of lying and embellishing parts of his past and a track record of shady business dealings/fucking people over. I haven't heard anything of what Pete has said, but they've butted heads in the past, and Pete has always come across as more genuine and truthful. I actually would love to see Pete go on My Expert Opinion and clear the air. The dude seems to have made his money and left the game alone, having transitioned into other businesses while aging gracefully. Whereas Serch is all over social media like a Jewish Joe Cumia still tryna be hip, dog.
There’s a YouTube thumbnail I’ve scrolled past a bunch where Pete Nice said Serch was the Trump of hip hop. I also think Pete was scamming people with sports merchandise. Let me look it up. Obviously by comparison he’s a much better guy. It’s amazing those two dipshits ever had a Def Jam contract. Some of Pete’s rhymes were pretty nice :pfg_sm: but most of the music is cringey. Check out this song called Brooklyn Queens about Brooklyn Women, get it?

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
There’s a YouTube thumbnail I’ve scrolled past a bunch where Pete Nice said Serch was the Trump of hip hop. I also think Pete was scamming people with sports merchandise. Let me look it up. Obviously by comparison he’s a much better guy. It’s amazing those two dipshits ever had a Def Jam contract. Some of Pete’s rhymes were pretty nice :pfg_sm: but most of the music is cringey. Check out this song called Brooklyn Queens about Brooklyn Women, get it?

1674331473209.png

"When we ain't know who was the nicest nigga in third Base
Which MC was the worst before my MC search
Some niggas thought Pete Nice, me, I thought MC Serch"

- Joe Budden

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Abe "Penis Pete" Vigodavich
Serch shit all over Pete Nice, who he used to rap with in his group 3rd Bass. When asked about having a reunion with Nice, Serch was all "Nah, b, you got it twisted, dog, I'm tryna stay on the positive tip rn nomesayin? But to quote Morrissey, who y'all prolly don't know, cuz y'all some brothas, but he was from the smiths, he said, when they asked about regrouping the smiths, I'll never go on stage wit those cunts again."

Believe it or not, Pete Nice apparently didn't like being called a cunt by a dude who has a storied history of lying and embellishing parts of his past and a track record of shady business dealings/fucking people over. I haven't heard anything of what Pete has said, but they've butted heads in the past, and Pete has always come across as more genuine and truthful. I actually would love to see Pete go on My Expert Opinion and clear the air. The dude seems to have made his money and left the game alone, having transitioned into other businesses while aging gracefully. Whereas Serch is all over social media like a Jewish Joe Cumia still tryna be hip, dog.
Wasn't Pete Nice kind of like the main dude? I could be wrong but I kind of thought Serch was "the other guy."

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
No clue if I'm honest. I've always thought it was a diss.

Never heard about the sitting on a pregnant woman / miscarriage thing. I know he's a bit character - certainly betta at spittin' bars den Serch!
I’m leaning towards that too and I’m pretty sure he brought it up in an interview like it was normal behavior with an unintended consequence.