It ain't none of Serch's business

Rascal

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
I fucking hate Instagram gibberish.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Defendant/Debtor
It's like my wife Chantal says, if someone tells you to have a nice day, you say, "No you have a better one!"

She seems like she keeps it real, nomsang?

iu

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
What's this old faggot whining about here? I see it's apparently in reference to this, but I'm not watching a movie length conversation with these old queers.

Serch shit all over Pete Nice, who he used to rap with in his group 3rd Bass. When asked about having a reunion with Nice, Serch was all "Nah, b, you got it twisted, dog, I'm tryna stay on the positive tip rn nomesayin? But to quote Morrissey, who y'all prolly don't know, cuz y'all some brothas, but he was from the smiths, he said, when they asked about regrouping the smiths, I'll never go on stage wit those cunts again."

Believe it or not, Pete Nice apparently didn't like being called a cunt by a dude who has a storied history of lying and embellishing parts of his past and a track record of shady business dealings/fucking people over. I haven't heard anything of what Pete has said, but they've butted heads in the past, and Pete has always come across as more genuine and truthful. I actually would love to see Pete go on My Expert Opinion and clear the air. The dude seems to have made his money and left the game alone, having transitioned into other businesses while aging gracefully. Whereas Serch is all over social media like a Jewish Joe Cumia still tryna be hip, dog.

Serch shit all over Pete Nice, who he used to rap with in his group 3rd Bass. When asked about having a reunion with Nice, Serch was all "Nah, b, you got it twisted, dog, I'm tryna stay on the positive tip rn nomesayin? But to quote Morrissey, who y'all prolly don't know, cuz y'all some brothas, but he was from the smiths, he said, when they asked about regrouping the smiths, I'll never go on stage wit those cunts again."

Believe it or not, Pete Nice apparently didn't like being called a cunt by a dude who has a storied history of lying and embellishing parts of his past and a track record of shady business dealings/fucking people over. I haven't heard anything of what Pete has said, but they've butted heads in the past, and Pete has always come across as more genuine and truthful. I actually would love to see Pete go on My Expert Opinion and clear the air. The dude seems to have made his money and left the game alone, having transitioned into other businesses while aging gracefully. Whereas Serch is all over social media like a Jewish Joe Cumia still tryna be hip, dog.
tyfys