• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ISRAEL HAS A RIGHT TO DEFEND ITSELF FROM THE SAME PEOPLE YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DENY ENTRY TO YOUR BORDERS WITH ILLEGALLY

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Burdens on a society, race, or culture take credit for the race, society, or cultures achievements because as a person they are incapable of any. They are the saddest of the sad, queerest of the queer, and lowest of the low. Go fuck, faggot.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
1665781037634235.jpg

G

Burdens on a society, race, or culture take credit for the race, society, or cultures achievements because as a person they are incapable of any. They are the saddest of the sad, queerest of the queer, and lowest of the low. Go fuck, faggot.
I remember watching one of those "victims of not relaxing around Blacks" montages childless 4channers like to make. They had a really pale/blue eyed old Palestinian store owner in it, only cuz his store was robbed by a Black guy. That's all it takes to be "White" in America. Otherwise (on his own merit) he'd be classified as the people that dont get denied entry to American borders, because "(((OPEN BORDERS))) WAAA"

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Deagel.com projected (in 2017) 99million for the US 2025 Population census. Look it up.

There's an American civil war looming, many (most?) of you will die due to it.

I like you and I’m not a tough guy, but you’d be completely fucked in a race war.

Not all whites are now soy filled fat effeminate cheese men like Patrick or noodle armed pedophile dweebs like Hildy. Some of us are still the descendants of conquerors like the Romans. For now anyway.

Turk February

Forum Clout
I like you and I’m not a tough guy, but you’d be completely fucked in a race war.

Not all whites are now soy filled fat effeminate cheese men like Patrick or noodle armed pedophile dweebs like Hildy. Some of us are still the descendants of conquerors like the Romans. For now anyway.
His Doodyhat would get him a pass in the Great Lakes. He's allowed to be a sailor.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
His Doodyhat would get him a pass in the Great Lakes. He's allowed to be a sailor.

Somalian’s like him are resourceful survivors like rats or cockroaches are, but they don’t have the genetic brain evolution to turn a society into something prosperous and powerful like whites do.

Turk February

Forum Clout
Somalian’s like him are resourceful survivors like rats or cockroaches are, but they don’t have the genetic brain evolution to turn a society into something prosperous and powerful like whites do.
But the foodie hat has stomach brains, up. That's 33 percent more brains.

HotAnus

Forum Clout
It's funny how SJWs scream about colonized people, but have no problem being anti Israel, when in fact they just took back thier homeland. They'd cheer anyone else in that situation. There has never been a free, sovereign Palestine in history. Time for them to get outta town.