• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ISRAEL HAS A RIGHT TO DEFEND ITSELF FROM THE SAME PEOPLE YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DENY ENTRY TO YOUR BORDERS WITH ILLEGALLY

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I just don’t understand the forced respect for all non white cultures and the total disregard and hatred of all white ones.
Resentment / jealousy, I think.

According to the Metropolitan Museum of Art this was made between 1800-1900:
1696874542581.jpeg

I’d be angry and hate whites too.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
We live in a racist society, yet somehow our country is the #1 most sought after destination from immigrants from every country in the world, followed by every single other White western country. Flooding white countries with brown people is a good thing. Why do all these brown people want to come here? Why is it not the other way around? @NormsGhost comment?
If it was 60 years ago the only majority brown countries that would be even close to as desirable as here would be South Africa or Rhodesia. Now they’re both massive shitholes infested with crime and Jenkem users.

I love how the American left goes on with this racist country narrative, we never had it as good as whitey did in South Africa or Rhodesia. Whitey owned and controlled everything in those countries.

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
sometimes their biggest problems make their only listenable music too, so wtf, dude

No argument there. I go deep with the soul. For the record I am also i migrant expat and spent a good chunk of my career working in Africa. The world is pretty much the same wherever you are providing you're not devoted to finding reasons to get annoyed at other people. Just to add a spice of positivity to this thread.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
No argument there. I go deep with the soul. For the record I am also i migrant expat and spent a good chunk of my career working in Africa. The world is pretty much the same wherever you are providing you're not devoted to finding reasons to get annoyed at other people. Just to add a spice of positivity to this thread.
Most African Americans have roots planted far more firmly in their nation than most white Americans do. "Oh, I'm Irish American, my oma came over after the troubles" fuck off, niggers built the wire pole you wrote me that on for telegraphs.