Is user @jenna Eric Hildeman?

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
You’re a total fucking retard.

They knew full well what was going to happen to their children and they were 100% right by the way.

Obviously getting them to safety was what they should have done, or tried to do - but if you learned to read properly you would see I said it would be better to die painlessly than gang raped and mutilated by thousands of drunk Soviets.

It's really good you don't have children. All it takes is one mental breakdown. Convince yourself the satantic pedophile jews are coming to rape and torture your children, and boom all three kids have a bullet hole in their foreheads.

No officers! Jesus told me their future was destined! I simply had to kill my children! You must be a total fucking retard if you wouldn't kill your kids on a hunch!

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
It's really good you don't have children. All it takes is one mental breakdown. Convince yourself the satantic pedophile jews are coming to rape and torture your children, and boom all three kids have a bullet hole in their foreheads.

No officers! Jesus told me their future was destined! I simply had to kill my children! You must be a total fucking retard if you wouldn't kill your kids on a hunch!

What are you talking about?

You know world war 2 did happen right? It doesn’t surprise me one bit you associate with people who write for SNL. I’ve seen SNL and I’ve seen your footprint here. I don’t have to explain what I mean or why that’s an insult, we all just know.

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
What are you talking about?

You know world war 2 did happen right? It doesn’t surprise me one bit you associate with people who write for SNL. I’ve seen SNL and I’ve seen your footprint here. I don’t have to explain what I mean or why that’s an insult, we all just know.

We get it, you hate jews. We figured that part out when you've been spending the 4th of July saying how BASED it is for a Nazi to have killed his kids.

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
We get it, you hate jews. We figured that part out when you've been spending the 4th of July saying how BASED it is for a Nazi to have killed his kids.
Joseph Goebbels was a crippled midget freak with many Jewish feature. His wife was a psychotic and no one could stand being around her. She was very likely manic depressive and should have been gassed during aktion t4

Culling the kids was probably for the good of the Volk and the aryan people generally. The danger was not that they would be raped by some Slavic savage, but rather that they would reproduce later on and that bloodline would be allowed to endure