Is user @jenna Eric Hildeman?

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Let’s order some facts.

Is always irrationally angry about other peoples religious beliefs for no reason? ✔️

Is always playing semantic word games to defend pedophiles? ✔️

Never condemns pedophiles? ✔️

Refuses to deny he’s a pedophile? ✔️

Smug smarty pants attitude but never debates anybody? ✔️

Sounds extremely condescending and like a pedophile at all times? ✔️

Didn’t like Boomia? ✔️

I’m just asking questions.

1688493870235.png

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
Third thread NoBacon's made about me today.

It's because of this:

killyourkids.jpg

I'm just trying to argue that killing your kids is never okay. NoBacon is very upset over that. He wants to me to admit I'd consider killing my kids (both of us are childless btw) and I refuse to budge on that topic.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit

It's because of this:

View attachment 131614

I'm just trying to argue that killing your kids is never okay. NoBacon is very upset over that. He wants to me to admit I'd consider killing my kids (both of us are childless btw) and I refuse to budge on that topic.
I do have kids.

If I knew that my kids were likely to be tortured then murdered ... I mean, I would do everything I could to facilitate an escape for them. But yeah, if the choice is that your kids are going to be tortured and murdered vs that...

It's a tough one man.

:image_9248_m:

The good thing is that likely none of us will ever be in this position.

Jenna is kind of implying that NoBacon would just be like, "Well, something bad happened, guess I need to kill my children," which I don't think is the case. At least I hope not. You never know on this board. I just found out someone else here apparently rapes lesbians.

G

It's because of this:

View attachment 131614

[MEDIA=vocaroo]12CmCh0I9PpS[/MEDIA]

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
I do have kids.

If I knew that my kids were likely to be tortured then murdered ... I mean, I would do everything I could to facilitate an escape for them. But yeah, if the choice is that your kids are going to be tortured and murdered vs that...

It's a tough one man.

:image_9248_m:

The good thing is that likely none of us will ever be in this position.

Jenna is kind of implying that NoBacon would just be like, "Well, something bad happened, guess I need to kill my children," which I don't think is the case. At least I hope not. You never know on this board. I just found out someone else here apparently rapes lesbians.

It's alone in the bunker with your kids. Hearing rumors and stories of how badly the Russian soldiers treat females.

Convincing yourself, like Patrick, that you know the future and all this torture & rape is inevitable. Then murdering your children, because you can predict the future with 100% certainty.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
It's alone in the bunker with your kids. Hearing rumors and stories of how badly the Russian soldiers treat females.

Convincing yourself, like Patrick, that you know the future and all this torture & rape is inevitable. Then murdering your children, because you can predict the future with 100% certainty.

You’re a total fucking retard.

They knew full well what was going to happen to their children and they were 100% right by the way.

Obviously getting them to safety was what they should have done, or tried to do - but if you learned to read properly you would see I said it would be better to die painlessly than gang raped and mutilated by thousands of drunk Soviets.