Is this movie worth watching?

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
I’ve always liked Peter Green and don’t blame him in that story.

Man, he was such a douche. The only reason we all started hanging out was because I recognized him backstage at the Ratt concert. Told my friends who he was, then we all got to talking "hey let's all go to dinner on me, I'll get us a car." As we're walking I remember I have the Bad Motherfucker wallet and start wondering if/when would be a good time to show him. As that though it going through my head he starts quoting the movie "I had this hunk of metal up my ass for two years.." I guess I'll show him: "hey Peter, check this out." "okay" and just doesn't acknowledge. Alright what a douche. Then we go eat and the friend he's trying to fuck goes into the bathroom, so he goes and intercepts her on the way back to get her into the lounge. Eventually she shows back up. "Where's Peter?" "I thought he came back in here?" Nope, got in his escape car and left.
Ran into him the next day at the new years even Robbie Knievel jump backstage. After making fun of my haircut (hey faggot, at least I have all my hair), he starts talking about "hey I didn't know where you guys went last night, so I threw a $50 on the table and took off." The pretend $50 wouldn't have covered half of it and 5/6 of us never left the original table. He wound up glomming onto our shit all throughout New Years.

Last edited: