Is this movie worth watching?

2Shirts1Egg2

Not 1 egg, why would you bring up eggs, you queer?
It's 60% shots of people walking and looking good in sunlight. The excuse it's defenders give for that is that it's 1969 and they want to give an impression that no one has any idea how little time they have left before the world goes to shit, but's really just an excuse for a 90 minute movie to last nearly 3 hours.

That scene is unforgivable too.

there's a scene on a roof with Brad Pitt taking off his shirt that makes you look at it for fucking ages. Like 5 minutes. Even for Tarantino it's taking the fucking piss.

Jizz

I liked it a lot. They did a great job with recreating that time period. My favorite was the shot of this old school taco bell. Would be fawking awesome to go #Ruizing there! I bet the food was way better then!

taco.jpg

Last edited:

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
I liked it a lot. They did a great job with recreating that time period. My favorite was the shot of this old school taco bell. Would be fawking awesome to go #Ruizing there! I bet the food was way better then!

View attachment 185996
That Taco Bell is in Tustin, California near where I grew up. I drove by there when they were filming hoping to catch a glimpse of Tarantino, but I only saw crew everywhere.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Tarantino has made 3 very good movies - Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction and (his best imo) Jackie Brown. That's 3 more than me, so whatever, but the rest of his canon is varying degrees of masturbation.
He also wrote True Romance which holds up well. And the extended version of Hateful Eight is good and much better than the theatrical version. People take Tarantino's movies more seriously than he takes them himself. Minute long shots of the lead actress's feet just to be a pervert. Endless uses of the word nigger over and over. Some ridiculous rape or torture scene out of nowhere.

Practically all of his movies are silly and irreverent. Jackie Brown has DeNiro just off Bridget Fonda in a parking lot because she won't stop being obnoxious. In Pulp Fiction they blow off that one nigger's head for hitting a road bump. It's comedy. But people obsess over every autistic detail like it's Roman and Greek mythology.

"You're gonna be okay!!!!".

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
He also wrote True Romance which holds up well. And the extended version of Hateful Eight is good and much better than the theatrical version. People take Tarantino's movies more seriously than he takes them himself. Minute long shots of the lead actress's feet just to be a pervert. Endless uses of the word nigger over and over. Some ridiculous rape or torture scene out of nowhere.

Practically all of his movies are silly and irreverent. Jackie Brown has DeNiro just off Bridget Fonda in a parking lot because she won't stop being obnoxious. In Pulp Fiction they blow off that one nigger's head for hitting a road bump. It's comedy. But people obsess over every autistic detail like it's Roman and Greek mythology.

"You're gonna be okay!!!!".
dont condescend me, man. i'll fuckin kill ya, man.