Is there a problem at the half house?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Memba when that skank was carrying a black trans lives kike sign? Same woodchipper as Patso.
That whole Black Trans Lives Matter had an incredibly hilarious short run. Turned out Black trans people weren’t being killed by police but by other black people. They really tried to make it a thing but once it became known it was another black on black crime statistic it quickly disappeared from the news. Oopsie Doodles!

Midian9876

Bullshit. I’m sure he’s got 6 figure royalty checks rolling in each month from the mega hit, ‘In the Black’.

Attachments

• 65F972B8-C30E-4B4A-93CB-716FE678CCC5.gif
    65F972B8-C30E-4B4A-93CB-716FE678CCC5.gif
    823.5 KB · Views: 4

Harry Powell

I want nothing more than to know his world is falling apart around him. I really hope he got hit with a come-to-jesus meeting from the Robinsons about growing the fuck up finally. I just want that fat fucking liar strapped to a chair Clockwork Orange style and forced to endure hours of condescending lectures about what an utter and complete failure he is. I want that ego that he carefully propped up to be continually dashed over and over again until it breaks him.
This would actually be the best possible thing that could ever happen to him. He can’t see that his ego has him stuck.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Never gonna happen. They're white trash and white trash always acts like other people are the problem. Imagine someone in that household saying "You have to take responsibility for..."?
I would think Niki’s family would stage an intervention for her to get away from Pat but it seems her family knows she’s a mess.

JayFirebrand2

RIP Norm
Someone probably politely suggested getting a job. Due to his debt incurred whether it be his own money or someone else’s. I doubt his wife doesn’t look at his tweets so she’d see this sperg out and hopefully realize he’s a man child. Then divorce him and find that perfect short haircut, flannel wearing sweetheart for herself. Or if she is capable of not reading this retardation every day. Good for her. She’s better than all of us.

His wife is an idiot. She has an SEO company but no social media herself. Her company pages have almost no following either. Weird field to choose as your profession if social media isn't your "thing".

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
I do find it hilarious that Fat Pat is raging that he should be getting paid for his political insights lately. Few problems about that -

All article-based sites and periodicals are floundering. Print is all but dead, and there's simply too many sites that are all repeating the same shit for any of them to stand out. Combine this with the Charmless Child's inability to conjure up any original takes or insights on practically anything, and it's a small wonder that nobody is looking to give him a platform. Practically all he can do is microwave other people's takes and present them as his own, and there's enough of that out there all ready.

This leaves visual mediums, such as news networks, YouTube, or TikTok. Putting it mildly, he is physically repellent, to the point that Z-level Sci fi channel had to practically obscure him in shadows just to make him look presentable. TikTok is primarily for Zoomers, and a middle aged fat man with a unsightly countenance giving Boomer-level takes would just make him come across as creepy. He tried YouTube, and we all ready know how that ended for him.

Plus, he is incapable of backing up his statements (because again, they aren't coming from a place of conviction; rather, they are copied and pasted and presented as his own). Anytime anyone challenges his viewpoints, he either insults them, threatens them, blocks them, or runs to the admins / mods like the bootlicker he is to report them.

An inability to calmly and concisely form a rebuttal in a debate without melting down does not a pundit make.

Seethe and cope, Ass Dimples.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
I do find it hilarious that Fat Pat is raging that he should be getting paid for his political insights lately. Few problems about that -
Hilariously the only time he could have made money for his political inshite was when Trump was in office. The market has dried up. There have been massive layoffs in clickbait. Buzzfeed, Huff Post, Vice, Medium have all made major layoffs in the past few months.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
Hilariously the only time he could have made money for his political inshite was when Trump was in office. The market has dried up. There have been massive layoffs in clickbait. Buzzfeed, Huff Post, Vice, Medium have all made major layoffs in the past few months.

Plus he's a heterosexual white male, so by his own logic, he's part of the problem. The world of punditry would be better serviced by paying an overweight, crippled, midget, black amputee trans woman lesbian with crippling depression for their insights.