Is Pat making an LLC an attempt at protecting his house?

G

If you have a link to that, I'd love to see it.

EDIT: [URL='https://archive.ph/wh9fv#selection-1155.30-1155.65']Ah, Christ alive:[/URL]

View attachment 137106

Also, if anyone's interested Milwaukee has a specific (and probably unenforceable) law on the books against accusing a woman of having a venereal disease.
That is so fucking unbelievably cringe lol. Hey Pat I've been with way more than 2 women, and done some insanely reckless shit, haven't used condoms for most of it, and I am clean as a whistle. It's not uncommon at all. The "1 in 4" or whatever herpes statistic is heavily skewed since pretty much all niggers have it. If you don't engage in beasiality you should be okay

That is so fucking unbelievably cringe lol. Hey Pat I've been with way more than 2 women, and done some insanely reckless shit, haven't used condoms for most of it, and I am clean as a whistle. It's not uncommon at all. The "1 in 4" or whatever herpes statistic is heavily skewed since pretty much all niggers have it. If you don't engage in beasiality you should be okay
All stats are skewed in America (crime, obesity, IQ, rates of STDs, maternal mortality, etc.) because of niggers.

Really should have picked our own cotton.