Is Pat making an LLC an attempt at protecting his house?

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
she

100% has a honda suv of some sort no way
Then where is it? It's not in any of the photos I've seen. It's not parked in the car pit, it's not parked in front of their house, it's not jammed halfway through the storm cellar doors after she drunkenly gunned it while trying to park.

I think their transport budget goes towards Pat's toys.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
There is absolutely no way it's Niki's bike.
No mentions, allusions, videos or pictures from Pat/niki. If Pat had someone to go on a ride with we would have heard about it.
Pat barely rides himself (has no bike friends) and when he does it seems to be in straight lines only, the wear on his tyres is just a strip down the middle. Watching the video of him pull away trailing his feet like he's on a nitro fuelled drag 'busa gets my ribs every time.

Pat has told us about her herpes, mental health and how he dumps rancid loads in her always accessible stink hole.
Roadhouse Pat would have bragged about his super cool second bike riding wife at some point.

G

You can not create limited liability after you've become liable. Not even in a fat place like Milwaukee

Edit: It's to set up rent in the other half of his shithole. Typically there's an HOA agreement also but that probably doesn't apply since the shared walls are all theirs. I'm sure this has been posted before
This. I think they anticipate being ordered to do it to #PayQuasi, hence why they are renting out the normally lived in half so that they don't have to spend thousands of dollars fixing the wiring that people complained about living in 2013

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Pat has told us about her herpes...
If you have a link to that, I'd love to see it.

EDIT: Ah, Christ alive:

1690093703881.png

Also, if anyone's interested Milwaukee has a specific (and probably unenforceable) law on the books against accusing a woman of having a venereal disease.

This. I think they anticipate being ordered to do it to #PayQuasi, hence why they are renting out the normally lived in half so that they don't have to spend thousands of dollars fixing the wiring that people complained about living in 2013
If they profit from anything on that property, the lien holder(s) have rights to the profits, so hopefully Quasi ("John Doe") is getting the local Constable involved to assist in monitoring and seizing the assets/property.