Is Pat making an LLC an attempt at protecting his house?

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
I'm not a businessman, I'm a business, man

Screenshot_20230629_181012_DuckDuckGo.jpg

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
You can not create limited liability after you've become liable. Not even in a fat place like Milwaukee

Edit: It's to set up rent in the other half of his shithole. Typically there's an HOA agreement also but that probably doesn't apply since the shared walls are all theirs. I'm sure this has been posted before

Last edited:

⚡⚡kikeslayer1488⚡⚡

هيئة الأمر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
You can not create limited liability after you've become liable. Not even in a fat place like Milwaukee

Edit: It's to set up rent in the other half of his shithole. Typically there's an HOA agreement also but that probably doesn't apply since the shared walls are all theirs. I'm sure this has been posted before
The idea of Pat the real estate mogul with his half hovel is hilarious. A regular Donald Chump.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
No, there's only one car pit; although we have seen a second shitty girl's bike parked in there before.
Wait, their only car is the Rustang? Seriously? Poor-shaming is generally not my thing but that’s really horrible for Niki if it’s true, though at least she gets to drive a feminine car when Pat lets her use it.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Wait, their only car is the Rustang? Seriously? Poor-shaming is generally not my thing but that’s really horrible for Niki if it’s true, though at least she gets to drive a feminine car when Pat lets her use it.
The fact that they only own "his" car and "his" bike is just more evidence of an abusive relationship, in my opinion.

Well, that and the fact that when he had the choice between preserving their joint life savings and suing a man who said "book reviews are open now" for defamation, he chose his ego over his wife's happiness.