Is Lady Di still alive?

G

Her son is kind of douchey too. He was trying to raise money to get his teeth fixed and Dr. Steve set him up with a dentist for free and the kid didn't want to go to the guy because he was like 30 min away. So the dentist took back his offer.
Yeah, he’s kind of a cunt, and he’s a mask idiot and Covidian, but considering what he had to go through, he’s mostly normal. Plus he’s a Jesus freak, and I like Jesus freaks. He’s not a bad boy. But he is definitely a douche bag. Still, I’m not gonna criticize him, after all the shit he went through, can you imagine losing your mother to alcohol? And still turning out kind of normal?

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Yeah, he’s kind of a cunt, and he’s a mask idiot and Covidian, but considering what he had to go through, he’s mostly normal. Plus he’s a Jesus freak, and I like Jesus freaks. He’s not a bad boy. But he is definitely a douche bag. Still, I’m not gonna criticize him, after all the shit he went through, can you imagine losing your mother to alcohol? And still turning out kind of normal?
Can you imagine having Marian as your godmother and still turning out kind of normal?

G

Gonna pull back the curtain a little *sniff*

I spoke with her on the phone maybe 5 times not long before she went out to sea. I don't recall how that came about, but I remember her calling me more than I expected. Maybe because I was pretty nice to her. She was her drunken babbling self, but seemed all there. Well as much as she could be.

I tried getting some good shit about the show multiple times, but her memory sucked and she only said nice things about everyone. I stopped answering after awhile because it honestly is draining. Then the call to O&J happened and I was very surprised to hear how bad she got and how quickly. Always felt bad for not answering afterwards.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Gonna pull back the curtain a little *sniff*

I spoke with her on the phone maybe 5 times not long before she went out to sea. I don't recall how that came about, but I remember her calling me more than I expected. Maybe because I was pretty nice to her. She was her drunken babbling self, but seemed all there. Well as much as she could be.

I tried getting some good shit about the show multiple times, but her memory sucked and she only said nice things about everyone. I stopped answering after awhile because it honestly is draining. Then the call to O&J happened and I was very surprised to hear how bad she got and how quickly. Always felt bad for not answering afterwards.
Did you just get the number from the time she tweeted it out?

G

Did you just get the number from the time she tweeted it out?
No, because she had changed it after that. She bitched about that a few times. You know how retarded she is, the number changing process must have been enormous for her. We did talk on Twitter first, it was likely a DM.

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
It’s interesting how in the last year Marion was rarely if ever on the show. Even she wanted to distance herself from how bad Di had become. Bill’s death really sped things along.

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Can you imagine having Marian as your godmother and still turning out kind of normal?
"Imagine if YOU turned out kind of normal!"

20 (1).jpg

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Her son is kind of douchey too. He was trying to raise money to get his teeth fixed and Dr. Steve set him up with a dentist for free and the kid didn't want to go to the guy because he was like 30 min away. So the dentist took back his offer.

And launched a Go Fund Me for his possible dental bills. He's a piece of shit, just like his parents.

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
iirc he was actively trying to keep news about her from going public. i think I read he was quite buttblasted about Di being on the Navy ship going on air. I think it's entirely likely when she dies/if she's already dead, he could be keeping it quietly just so hundreds of mongoloids don't spam the obit with "R.I.P. BUFFALER!"
Oh so there's nowhere for the orderly who took care of her for years, Nurse Igger, to pay his respects?

G

You know what, I’m not gonna shit on them for that. To me, it’s one of the few semi-classy moments in show history.

They thought it would be funny, they took the call, they realized how bad it was, and they were supremely nice to her. They treat her with respect and then got off the phone and discussed further how they felt about it.

It was one of the few decent moments in show history. They were actually decent to her, they were encouraging to her, and they could’ve pushed it and they didn’t.
There were other times too were Opie admitted to Di and pretty much apologized for taking things too far with her.

For Fucks sakes even Count Cumia seemed to be really taken aback and shocked at how bad her problems really were once they saw it first hand in that internship.

It makes me sad because aside from her crippling stupidity and selfishness she was a real fun sweetheart and fucking hysterically funny even if it was unintentional.

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
For Fucks sakes even Count Cumia seemed to be really taken aback and shocked at how bad her problems really were once they saw it first hand in that internship.
Her spiralling during the internship should have been a window for Anthony to peek at what his own life would eventually become given his ways, but we all know how that's gone since then.