Is Lady Di still alive?

G

Was listening to some clips today. 30-36 beers a day with crack sprinkled in there. If she isnt dead what state is she even in at this point.

Edit: also she was probably out buying drugs when she was mugged, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Was listening to some clips today. 30-36 beers a day with crack sprinkled in there. If she isnt dead what state is she even in at this point
Last I heard was about a year ago that she was still alive. Her son is on Twitter and barely mentions her condition but at one point he was raising some money to help her out. I think the last time Dr. Steve mentioned her was about a year, year and a half ago. From what I’ve heard she was doing all right, obviously still unaware of what’s going on and what year it is, but she is still alive I think. I mean I would imagine her son Peter would say something if she passed away. He does know that some people think about her and are worried about her. I am not on Twitter or I would ask him directly. But I’m straight so I don’t have an account.

Since she's presumably no longer drinking she's probably healthier than ever.
Her brain is shrinking while she sits in a nursing home staring at a wall living in 7 second increments. She's pretty fucking far from okay.

My favorite Lady Di clip is while she was withering away in the nursing home and somehow got hold of a phone, she called to Opie and Jim instead of calling her family or son.

Last edited:

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
Her brain is shrinking while she sits in a nursing home staring at a wall living in 7 second increments. She's pretty fucking far from okay.

My funniest Lady Di clip is while she was withering away in the nursing home and somehow got hold of a phone, she called Opie and Jim instead of calling her family or son.
That wasn’t Lady Di, it was Admiral Di.

I mean I would imagine her son Peter would say something if she passed away. He does know that some people think about her and are worried about her.
iirc he was actively trying to keep news about her from going public. i think I read he was quite buttblasted about Di being on the Navy ship going on air. I think it's entirely likely when she dies/if she's already dead, he could be keeping it quietly just so hundreds of mongoloids don't spam the obit with "R.I.P. BUFFALER!"

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
iirc he was actively trying to keep news about her from going public. i think I read he was quite buttblasted about Di being on the Navy ship going on air. I think it's entirely likely when she dies/if she's already dead, he could be keeping it quietly just so hundreds of mongoloids don't spam the obit with "R.I.P. BUFFALER!"
I’m honestly fucking shocked O&J allowed that to go on the air myself. When Di calls that day, Opie makes it clear that him and Jimmy know whats been going on with Di healthwise and that its not good. And they STILL get her on air and try to ask her goofy questions before they realize how fucked up the situation actually is. If you relisten to that show, the dead air in the room is obvious and the only person who doesn’t give a fuck or is obviously uncomfortable is Opie.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
100%. In the show where they interrogate her about this, it’s revealed she smokes crack and stole 60$ from Bills ATM for something other than booze. She doesnt eat and lies about not smoking crack so she was definitely using the money for that.
Lady Di said the guy who robbed her had Dreadlocks and Bill said they all have deadlocks. She also mentioned she ordered the fish from Crown Fried Chicken which are the most ghetto places you’ll ever see.

G

Lady Di said the guy who robbed her had Dreadlocks and Bill said they all have deadlocks. She also mentioned she ordered the fish from Crown Fried Chicken which are the most ghetto places you’ll ever see.
"I was looking at the menu decidng between the fish or the chicken. I decided on the fish, the fish was a whitening fish. It was good but it wasnt amazing. Then i got mugged and went home"

G

I’m honestly fucking shocked O&J allowed that to go on the air myself. When Di calls that day, Opie makes it clear that him and Jimmy know whats been going on with Di healthwise and that its not good. And they STILL get her on air and try to ask her goofy questions before they realize how fucked up the situation actually is. If you relisten to that show, the dead air in the room is obvious and the only person who doesn’t give a fuck or is obviously uncomfortable is Opie.
You know what, I’m not gonna shit on them for that. To me, it’s one of the few semi-classy moments in show history.

They thought it would be funny, they took the call, they realized how bad it was, and they were supremely nice to her. They treat her with respect and then got off the phone and discussed further how they felt about it.

It was one of the few decent moments in show history. They were actually decent to her, they were encouraging to her, and they could’ve pushed it and they didn’t.